Saturday, May 19, 2018

Two Crazy Naked Women, Out On The Ranch

In our real life, we don't wear clothes anywhere on the ranch.  Ever.  It's a non-working ranch...no livestock except for two horses, and in the middle of nowhere.  Not another person within 30 miles.  Why bother with getting dressed, right?  It feels so natural to roam and roam, nude, so close to nature...feeling like such a part of it.  That's real life. Now, on to my fantasy.
 

Certainly, no clothes in my sexual fantasy.  Here is a full description of my fantasy, in case you haven't read it:
https://lesbianslutforher.blogspot.com/2018/04/bred-by-her-with-brain-and-body-for-sex.html?zx=429ba790816b9c51

My other blogs
Real stuff:  
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

Thank-you for visiting this blog and for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

We were horse riding.  Of course, Blue created me with the ability to ride, and it feels so damn GOOD to ride unencumbered by clothing.  No saddle, just a soft blanket, legs spread...and my pussy rubbing on that blanket...
 

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.........
 

Today, we were together on the same horse. He's a huge Clydesdale.   His name is Bob.  Yeah, I know...a funny name for a horse.  Blue likes me sitting in front of her.  She loves having her legs spread wide with my ass pressed between them...if she leans back just right, my ass rubs her pussy.  She can't get enough of that and neither can I!
 

Bob always loves to get out and just keeps walking, not caring what's going on between us.  He's full size at around 2,ooo lbs, and is oblivious to us.  He knows where we like to go, anyway.
 

I was created and bred to be Blue's playtoy...and there's NOTHING I love more than that!  I love for her to do anything she wants with me...and it makes me insanely horny to do anything to her she would like!
 

Baby had her arms around me, one hand on my tummy, her other hand caressing one of my inner thighs, her breath on my neck.  I leaned back against her and caressed her hand with mine.  She was making me hot as FUCK!

"My dear Blue, you know that'll make me cum, right?  Your fingers where they are?"
 

She whispered to my ear, teasing me.  "But, I'm not touching your pussy."
 

"You know you don't have to be touching my pussy, baby.  I could cum any time!"

Blue slid her hand to my sloppy-wet pussy and said, "Ooooooohhhh, yes...cum for me." 

She started patting my pussy, one of her fingers gently and wetly slapping my clit.

That was all it took...

I came wildly, pushing back against her...she opened her mouth wide and sunk her teeth against my shoulder...that made me cum even more!

When my orgasm passed, I rested against her.  She had caught all my cum, WAY more than would flow from any human in her hand...she licked the back of my neck while slathering my immense amount cum all over my breasts and tummy!

Still leaning back on her, I tilted my head back and spoke hotly, "When we get to our destination, all eight inches of my tongue are going to fill your pussy...and I am NOT letting go of you!"

Bob just kept walking, loving his walk like any other walk, not caring about the two wild women and their shenanigans...

Writing more as soon as possible...

Thank-you for reading!
Please help someone today if you can.
Sunny
 

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment