Sunday, March 11, 2018

March 11, 2018 - Part One

"Oh...oh yes, Sunny...you're SUCH a good girl...that's it, my sweet baby...take all my juices..."

My sexual fantasy, created and bred by Blue solely for her sexual pleasure...and her desire to give me mine...
 

Blue feeds me with her pussy, giving me everything my body needs for sustenance...her juices and cum.  By her specs, it's the way I was made, and she bred me to able to make her cum as much as I needed.

Blue sat against the headboard on the bed.  I was lying over her lap, both of us naked.  (You should always assume that.)  With one hand, she was petting my ass...rubbing it softly and caressing it.  Her other hand was petting my long hair.

I had my legs spread...the touch of her hand on my ass was making my pussy pound with pleasure, and drip my juices on her lap.  I raised my ass up for her and she caressed me between my cheeks, her finger teasing my opening...

Soon enough, she would fuck me, her hot, sweet whore, but right now, I had a deep-down need for her pussy.

I mean, I was starving...and I needed her to slide down and, as she always does, wrap her legs around me and hold me while I sucked her pussy, filling my tummy with her warm, sweet, satisfying cum.

She knew this.  She always knows when I need it...the way I press my thigh on her pussy and whimper for her with my face in her neck...
"Blue...Blue...hungry for you..."

"Oooooooooo...does my baby need my pussy?"

I nodded eagerly, my wet, open mouth against her neck, little whimpers coming from my throat.  Blue spread her legs and patted her pussy...
"Come to my pussy, my sweet baby..."

I slid between her legs and she cuddled me with them, gently holding my head and petting me while I sucked her pussy into my mouth, wanting as much juices and cum as I could get...
"Oh!  Sunny!  That's my good girl...oh yes...take my cum...oooooohhhh...good girl."

Writing more as soon as I can...
Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen







No comments:

Post a Comment