Saturday, March 24, 2018

March 24, 2018 - Part Two

Please read the first part of this, dated March 11th, right below?
Thank-you! 

So hungry for Blue's cum, I sucked her pussy while it throbbed in my mouth...she stroked my hair, her body trembling.
"Ooooooooohhhhhh...my sweet little slut.  Make me feed you my cum!"

She loves feeding time as much as I do...

I sucked her swollen lips and clit into my mouth very hard and her body convulsed violently...her sweet cum flowed heavily from her pussy, filling my mouth, her body in spasm...
"Yes, yes, yes...take my cum...YES!"

 I whimpered loudly, swallowing mouthfuls of her, loving the way her cum coated my throat, so fucking hot, I could feel it land in my tummy, warming my whole body...but, more...I was hungry for so much more.

Blue continued to nurse me with her pussy, feeding me her juices while holding me lovingly, sitting up and snuggling me between her legs, petting my hair...I could feel her thigh muscles quivering with my face between them...
"You need more of my cum, my sweet Sunny..."

I bit her clit between my lips and pulled on it.

Another earthquake orgasm for the woman who loves me and takes such good care of me!
 "SUNNY!  YES!  That's it baby!"

Like an animal, I growled and pushed my face against her pussy...she struggled to hold herself in place, making sure I was well-fed, her hard orgasm pushing all of her life-sustaining cum to my mouth.  I eagerly sucked and sucked, purring to her and riding her orgasm while she whimpered loudly for me while I sucked all the cum my body needed from the woman who created me!

By human standards, an insane amount of female cum from her, but that's what I'm able to do to her. 

My tummy was now full, and felt so nice and warm!

Blue had slid down, catching her breath...she gently pulled me to her mouth and licked her cum from my lips, making sexy little sounds and sucking on them, my pussy dripping on her.  Oh, I was going to cum any second!

Both at once, she fucked her tongue in my mouth and fucked a well-lubed finger deep in my ass...I screamed into her mouth, my hot orgasm hitting me hard, my pussy absolutely drenching her! 

Writing more as soon as I can.
Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment