Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hot Sex In The Sun

My other sex blogs are listed at the end of this entry.
Here's a description of what my fantasy is all about - the one percent of me that isn't quite human.  If you're new to my sexual fantasy, you might want to read it.
Created For Her
Thank-you for visiting and reading!

Please remember, this is all fantasy:
I am so HAPPY Blue created me to be her lesbian sexual playmate!  We do not wear clothes.  (That's in my fantasy and in real life.) 

Bred to be horny and wet for her 24 hours a day, I am almost always pursuing sex with her...teasing her...seducing her.

It almost always works.  She is a busy lady, and doesn't always have time for my voracious sexual appetite with which she created my body and brain.  

When that happens, I CAN use my brain to send fuck-signals to her pussy without touching her.  I can use them to excite her just a little, or I can use them to send little sexual jolts through her body, or I can use them to completely rock her with an orgasm no other human could ever experience, over and over if she desires.

I ADORE sucking her!  My brain and body were created to never get enough of her, to ride her pussy with my mouth from one orgasm to the next...I'm such a sweet whore for her, and she LOVES having her very own slutty playmate!
                                                       #
We had spent all morning devouring each other, fucking like no two other women possibly can.  We made quite a mess of each other and we were both covered in ladycum!

Blue takes such good care of me.  "Time to get your sunshine, Sunnybuns!"

"Oh good!"  I love sunshine time.  Blue pampers me, rubbing my nude body with a mixture of banana extract and honey.  It isn't sticky, but it is luxuriously thick and tastes so good!  When she spreads it on me, it's in a glimmering, slippery layer on my skin...and she always gets horny as fuck when doing it!

She took my hand and I shook out my hair, tossing it all over and letting it land on my back and my ass.  I do that for my hair, but I also do it to tease Blue.  She likes the way my platinum-blonde hair contrasts with my dark-tanned skin.

Yeah, I'm always teasing her in one way or another.  The chance to make her cum like an earthquake with my long tongue licking the very back of her pussy is what I live for.  It's just the way I was made.

She held my hand on the way to the pool, but walked a little in front of me.  I was watching her perfect ass and she knew it.  She glanced back and said, "Would Sunnybuns like to fuck that ass with her tongue?"

"YES!"

"Well, just be a good girl and get all of your sun time in, and I shall reward you!"

I knew there was no way she'd wait that long to "reward me."  Her slutty-sweet whore will be mouth-fucking her in no time at all...

I lied down and, good girl that I am, spread my legs wide for her.  That's how the sun tans my pussy...it also gives my pussy to her whenever she wants it.
"Oooooohhhhhh...you ARE a good girl."

I smiled at her, tossing my bangs from my eyes and she straddled me, facing toward my feet with her pussy over my face...a pussy that would, very shortly, be dripping on my mouth.  I would make sure of that, and she wouldn't be able to keep it from happening...

The honey-banana stuff had been sitting in the hot sun, and was so hot when she squirted it on my skin!  My pussy was pounding!  She slathered it all over my neck, my breasts, my tummy and my throbbing, suffering pussy...I came hard, holding onto her so she wouldn't fall off me!

Blue's pussy now soaked from excitement, but she was trying to ignore the jolts it was sending throughout her body, and she crawled toward my feet and rubbed them all over and between my toes with the hot mixture.

Now, with my entire body covered and so, so slippery with honey-banana, I wrapped my arms around her waist and hotly pulled her down on top of me...she screamed playfully into my pussy when her body splattered the mixture all over her...I DROVE all eight inches of my tongue into her and she savagely sucked my mouthful of pussy lips into her mouth, eating me alive!

We both came wildly, screaming with rivers of ladycum filling our mouths...noisy, sexy sucking and slurping...sucking and sucking...going at it like animals!

Our mutual orgasms ended...she grabbed my large outer lips with her mouth, pulled them with her lips and let them pop out of her mouth, making my body jump, then sat up, still facing away from me.  "Tonguefuck my ass, Sunny?  Pleasepleaseplease!  Now, baby!"

I giggled from happiness, held her hips and gave her ass a good, hard fucking with my tongue...she yelled and screamed in pleasure with my entire tongue fucking her ass so deeply and completely and came hard as hell!

She fell forward on my messy body with her face between my legs, nuzzling and kissing my pussy...her sweet pussy was in my face, and I delighted in giving it little sucks and licks, holding her ass while it tightened and contracted with each stroke of my tongue on her pussy.  Fuck, I love that...

Blue kissed my inner thighs, licking honey-banana off my skin, I trailed my long, hot tongue up one of her inner thighs, across her pussy and down her other thigh...she purred with her face in my pussy, then slid off my body, cuddled against my leg...and fell off to sleep!

There I was, the sun shining on my pussy and no honey-banana on it.  Blue had licked it all off!  

I squirted more on it...so fucking hot!  I spread it all over my ample pussylips and laid back, loving how the sun made my pussy feel, and feeling soooooo happy to be Blue's possession.

The End 

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen 

My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment