Friday, August 17, 2018

My Fantasy - Also My Fetish

My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

Here's a description of what my fantasy is all about - the one percent of me that isn't quite human:
  Created For Her
Thank-you for visiting and reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bred by Blue to be horny for her 24/7.

My pussy is always drippy and my inner thighs are always wet for her.  It's pretty easy to see, since we don't wear clothes.  

I LOVE spreading my legs for her.  She stops doing whatever she's doing, her mouth opens a little and her eyes get that sexy-hazy look in them.  She tries to get back to work, but I don't make that easy, holding a handful of my ass-length hair and swatting my pussy with it.

That just makes me more wet.

My large, butterfly pussy lips are a mouthful, and right now, they're glistening with my juices.  Oh, how Baby loves to suck my pussy and swallow my hot, sweet juices.  She holds my ass and sucks me as though she can't get enough of me.  

While she's devouring me, I use my brain to send fuck-signals to her pussy.  I don't always do that, but she adores cumming hard with my pussy in her mouth.  She sucks so HARD when she's cumming!

My inhuman amount of inhumanly-hot ladycum fills her mouth during her own orgasm...her nails press against my ass and my body rocks and shudders, my pussy feeding her my cum with the perfect orgasm she's giving me!

I can make myself cum anytime without touching myself...that's the way I was made...but, gee, I prefer to have Blue do it, of course!

With her face buried between my thighs and her mind lost in sucking me, she has forgotten that it's only my brain fucking her.  She yells into my pussy, "SUNNEEEEE!  FUCK ME!"

In my own built-for-sex mind, that only means one thing.

I pulled my pussy away from her, turned her on her back and nailed her pussy with my mouth, roughly thrusting my long, long tongue to the back of her pussy...she went crazy as my mouth pushed her body, my eager tongue filling her completely and licking the back of her pretty pussy!

Her body bucked and I grabbed her hands and held them down, my tongue fucking her to DEATH!
"YEAH SUNNY!  FUCK MY PUSSY!"

Her juices were pouring from her, splattering my face each time it slapped against her, sending my tongue into her hot, hungry pussy over and over...

She screamed out...her burning pussy tightened hard around my tongue and I fucked harder with it...
"SUNNYFUCKCUMMING!!!"

Baby's orgasm was wild!  With her ass in the air, I sucked her sweet cum while I rubbed her clit and it lasted forever!

I slid my body over hers and smothered her with wet, hot kisses.  She whispered into my mouth, "Oooooohhhhh...
my good girl...my perfect lover..."

I smiled and held her tight while she fell off to sleep.

The End 

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment