Saturday, September 29, 2018

A Series Of Short, Hot Entries

If you haven't read "Doing Anything She Sexually Desires," you'll want to read it.  It's right below this one!  My other blogs are listed at the end of this entry.

This blog is about my sexual fantasy.  It drives my pussy wild to think and write about it...I write most of it while playing with myself.  I often have to stop and let Blue make me cum.

Blue could find no one to satisfy her, so she created me to be her sexual playmate.  I'm 99% human...her perfect, hot lesbian slut who wants only one thing: sex with her.

"Let me suck your pussy, baby..." 

I cum all the time just from sucking her pussy.  It's what I live for.  I have the power to make her cum more than any other human...one orgasm after another if I think she can stand it.  Do other humans stop between orgasms?

"You'd better grab those sheets...my mouth is taking you for a ride..."

With my face buried in Blue's luscious pussy, I'm in another world, using my eight inch tongue to drive her out of her mind, licking the back of her pussy and making her scream and pull my hair.

Her cum from her intense orgasms flows down my throat, warming my tummy, filling me with what my body needs...
 
How could I possibly stop?  I cum so hard just from fucking HER with my tongue!  How could I possibly want to stop sucking her, giving her such strong orgasms?  

I don't stop, until she breathlessly whimpers, "Stop, Sunny."

With a body and brain bred for sex, I am driven to give her a level of sexual pleasure no mere human could...and one no other human can ever know.

Writing more very soon...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection





My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
Sexual fiction:
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment