Tuesday, October 9, 2018

October 9, 2018

If you don't have a hot sexual fantasy, maybe you just haven't allowed yourself to have one.
Here's a description of what my fantasy is all about - the one percent of me that isn't quite human: 
Created For Her

Very slowly, I slid my long, long tongue from between her ass cheeks, ever-so-slowly up and over her swollen outer pussy lips.  Blue, my hot lady, trembled and shook when I slid all eight inches of my tongue even slower up and over her pulsing clit...

Her pretty pussy quivered and sent a river of her juices to my mouth.  I swallowed them, then started again between her ass cheeks...I played with her opening with my tongue tip, making her cry out with deep-down pleasure, then flattened my tongue again and licked slowly upward on her pussy, gathering up more juices as I went.  Keeping my tongue flat, I pressed it harder on her clit this time.

My baby screamed, "SUNNYFUCK!"  I had to hold onto her ass to keep her from involuntarily wriggling from my mouth while she shuddered under my strong tongue.

Blue bred me to satisfy her hottest sexual needs.  I take that very seriously...doing it makes me cum ferociously without touching myself.

I covered her entire pussy with my open mouth and sucked her into my mouth.  I kept my lips against her tightly and swallowed.

"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEE!  FUCK FUCK! CUMMINGFUCK!"

I sucked as I swallowed, and used my brain to make her cum more than any other human can, her cum soooooooo hot flowing down my throat and feeling so warm and delightful in my tummy!

I had to have more.  My body survives on her cum and I was still hungry...

I pushed my face harder against her pussy and sucked more.  My baby's body was rocking from mini-spasms I was giving her.  She held onto the sheets with one hand and pet my hair with the other.  "Oooooooooo, my Sunny is SUCH a good girl."

I held onto her, my eager mouth sucking her hungrily.  "Oh yes, Sunny!  Take more of my cum!"

My pussy was throbbing, but I needed her cum for my tummy first...I whimpered and sucked noisily.  Blue was right on the edge of her next orgasm.  "Sunny!  My good girl!  More cum for you!"

I held her down and her body jumped HARD, her pussy convulsing and feeding me more of her hot, sweet cum!

I did tell you I was 99% human.  The other 1% is, well, different...and awesome.  I adore being the woman who gets to fuck Blue, and I'm madly in love with her!

The End  (For now.)

Writing more very soon...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection





My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
Sexual fiction:
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment