Sunday, December 2, 2018

Hungry For Her

This is my blog for my sexual fantasy.  Will it be too hot for some of you?  Maybe.
It's just as hot as my regular blog for real sex with Blue, which is here: Sunny's Sex Blog

Kindly remember, this is only my fantasy.

I woke up in the middle of the night, starving.  When that happens to you humans, you have to do something called, "raiding the refrigerator."  Not me.  I need something different, and I don't have to get out of bed to get it.

When I woke up, my arms and legs were wrapped around Blue, the lady who owns me and loves me deeply.  My lips were against her neck and moving on her skin when I spoke.  "Blue...Blue...hungry...so hungry..."

Was it my lips on her neck right under her ear that woke her?  My voice?  My hotter-than-human breath on her skin?  


No matter...she stirred awake and knew exactly what I needed.  I was already sliding down her body as she wove her fingers through my hair, spreading her legs for me. "Aaawww, yes, come to me, my baby."

I whimpered with need...my open mouth found her pussy in the dark.  I slid my long, long tongue all the way into her to really get her going for me...she purred deeply, her back arched, her pussy accommodating all of my tongue very nicely.


Although I was bred for her sexual pleasure, this was not for her.  This was for me...feeding time, and I would not be stopping until my tummy was full of that which sustains me: her sweet ladycum.

She loves it.

Still whimpering, I sucked her with urgency...my woman made soft little sounds of pleasure, holding onto my hair.  "Yes, baby...that's my good girl..."

Her body jumped and she dug her nails against the back of my shoulders...her orgasm fed me. 
"All my cum, Sunny...ooooooohhhhhhh...yes, baby..."

Sucking noisily, I took all of her, my mouth open wide on her entire pussy to receive all she had to give me...her cum was still hot when it hit my tummy.  

Her body was tight with such an intense orgasm...I'd sent her to the stars to get what I needed.

With my hot, wet tongue, I licked her...her pussy was so hot and ready to give me more.  I needed a lot more, and much to her delight, I can make her cum as many times as I need to.

I'm madly in love with her, and I'm lucky to be owned by her.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
All work protected by Copyscape Theft Detection.



No comments:

Post a Comment