Friday, December 28, 2018

Pussykisses

If you havent been here for a while, please scroll down and read, "Giving Her My Body To Play With", "Hungry For Her" and the repost about when I was first given to Blue.
Thank-you! 

My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
Sexual fiction:
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many pussykisses can my hot lady take before cumming?

Blue, the hottest woman on earth, sat down beside me and spread her legs.  Her inner thighs were absolutely soaked...

She leaned back and patted her pussy, beckoning me, "Come to me, baby."

I tossed my hair and smiled.  As she had me created, I delight in being owned by her to sexually satisfy her 24 hours a day.  I happily slid between her legs on my tummy...she slid her fingers through my hair and whimpered, "Oooooohhhhh, what a perfect lover you are..."

Of course I'm perfect.  I have a brain and body bred for sex with her.  Only her...and all of her orgasms have my name on them.

Always eager to get to her pussy, I spread her legs more and pushed my face into her pussy, rubbing my lips and cheeks all over it, getting her juices all over my face and purring into her.  She purred back to me and held my hair just a little tighter, begging me, "Please don't make me wait...please...please..."

I pressed my lips against her pussy and purred more for her...she started squirming.

Little, wet kisses...right on her pussy.  One kiss after another.  Baby tugged my hair and squealed.

More kisses...longer kisses...some with my lips pressed on her clit...little screams from my hot lady.  I extracted her hands from my hair and held them down at her sides. I spread her legs wider and held them down.
 

Her head was propped up...I blew my breath on her pussy while looking up into her eyes and spoke softly, "Would you like to fill my mouth with your sweet ladycum?"

Making soft little squeals, she tried to shove her pussy at my mouth, but, firmly held down, she could not.  She said nothing...she just breathed harder and whimpered. 

Fuck, I loved it.  I could feel my pussy getting all drippy...

I wanted her right at the edge of cumming, going out of her mind.

I spoke with my lips ALMOST touching her pussy, "Hmmmmm...how many pussykisses would it take..."

Her body jumped with her reply, "NOT FUCKING MANY!!!"

I giggled into her pussy, then gave it kiss, after kiss, after kiss, each kiss making her wetter and wetter...the muscles in her wide-spread legs tightened under me...a longer, purring kiss...she started trembling...I rubbed my closed lips on her swollen, hot clit...her body shook hard!

Teasing her terribly, I completely moved my lips from her pussy, smiled at her between hard, sucking kisses on her inner thighs next to her pussy to keep her near orgasm and said hotly, "Oooooooooo...fill my tummy with your cum, my love."  I had NO intention of letting her cum yet.

I sucked the skin of her inner thigh and bit her right there with only my lips.  "DAMMITFUCKSUNNY!"

More pussykisses...lingering kisses, but only kisses...I watched her. She had her back arched and her head tilted back, short, loud yelps coming from her mouth, her juices flowing and flowing from her, every muscle in her body tight and quivering.  My lady was screaming as though in orgasm, but was not...yet!

Humans can't take much more of this.

I opened my mouth wide on her pussy, placing my upper lip on her clit..I rubbed her clit hard with my lips.
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, she did cum then...and though nothing was touching my pussy, I came along with her, just from excitement...

Still holding her down and powered by my own wild orgasm, I mercilessly rubbed her clit with my lip...her pussy pulsed in my mouth and fed me all of her.  I can make her cum like no other human...I gulped mouthfuls of her cum, swallowing hungrily while her body bucked underneath me, struggling to pull her hands and legs loose during her hard-as-hell loooooooong orgasm!

When her body relaxed, I let loose of her hands and took my weight off her legs...the sexy lady who owns me wrapped her legs and arms around me and I smothered her lips with sloppy, wet kisses.  Purring loudly, she slid her tongue on mine, then gently held my face and spoke breathily, "You are mine...mine...so fucking mine.."

"From now until the end of time, I'm your possession and I love you so, so much, Blue."

"I love YOU, Sunny!"


The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment