Thursday, October 26, 2017

As Her Creation, Satisfying Desires She Didn't Even Know She Had

Hello, my dear readers!  This is my sexual fantasy blog...fiction about stuff I wish were true.  It makes me hot as hell!  I guess that makes it a fetish, huh?

Just a preview of a work in progress, destined to be among the hottest I've ever written:

...I pressed my firm tummy hard against Blue's dripping wet pussy...I could feel her heat on my skin.  I was propped up on my hands, rubbing her pussy with my tummy and looking right into her eyes...
"This your luckiest night of all nights...tonight I, the woman you created, will make the impossible happen for you."

Baby swallowed hard.  I felt all her muscles tense...her pussy quivered against my tummy.
"The...impossible?  This...impossible...it's a good thing, right?"

"My sweet love, after tonight, you'll want no less.  I'm going to satisfy desires you didn't even know you had.  Just remember, there is no pain, here.  I don't do that.  I'm going to make you cum very hard, and in such amounts you never thought possible."

Baby's pussy was now pouring her juices down my tummy...her body was already shaking.  She had her hands over her shoulders, holding tightly to my arms and trying to fuck herself against my tummy...
"Oh...Sunny...oooooooooohhhhhh fuck..."

"When I'm done with you, I'll be glistening from head to toe with your cum.  You will slather me in LOTS of musk oil.  I shall wear all this on my body so the world will know you own me...that I belong to you as your possession."

Blue whimpered, breathing harder.  I spoke again...
"Now, you'd better hang onto the hot slutty woman you created.  I'm taking you for a ride..."




Writing more as soon as possible.

Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Posting this to your Tumblr constitutes theft.
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment