Sunday, October 8, 2017

My Slutty Denim Shorts

My dear readers, if you're new to this blog, welcome!  This is my fantasy blog.  It's my fantasy and it makes me horny as hell!  All explanations are in the header at the top.  You'll find them important as you read various of these blog entries.  Thank-you!
 ___________________________

Bad thing:  Blue tore apart my favorite, sluttiest cut-off shorts.
Good thing:  I was wearing them at the time.

As her creation, I was used to not wearing clothes.  I hated clothes, and hated any time I had to wear them.  We were preparing for a trip to the city.  A rather permissive city in relative terms, but, there WERE clothes involved.  Damn.

Because of some kind of oversight, I was created without a sense of societal norms...no sense of when or when not to wear clothes or how much.

"So, I have to wear clothes in the city?"

"Yes, baby.  We covered all this on our last trip, remember?"

"Well, I just thought they'd changed the rules...maybe."

Blue stopped what she was busy with and turned around, smiling at me.  Damn.  Her naked body is so sexy...
"Nooooooooo...they still have that rule.  Do you think you can be a good girl and follow that rule this time?"

I let her see me holding a handful of my hair and brushing my pussy with it...
"I'll try...maybe...I think..."

"Fuck, Sunny...you're going to be trouble.  I just know it.  Now, try on all your shorts and we'll see which ones you can wear, okay?"

I giggled.  "Okay!"

I started with my favorite shorts...they were ragged, tattered, torn and dangly-fringey.  They covered very little of my ass, and the ratty dangling fringe was all that covered my too-large-for-these-shorts pussy lips.  Underwear?  Under these shorts?  Never!

I had them on with a little top and was ready for Blue to check me out...
"How 'bout this, baby?  Good for the city, right?"

"Oh my goodness, nooooooo.  Those will get you in so much trouble!  And I can see your nipples right through your top!"

"I know why you're saying no...because they make you want to fuck me!"
I walked hotly to her and slid my hands around to her ass, holding her against me, my open mouth on her neck...
"You like my shorts, don't you, baby...you like my pussy even more...you love making me cum like hell, screaming for you..."

That was all it took for my hot Blue...

I was close enough to the wall and Blue shoved me hard against it...that excited the hell out of me!
"Yeah, baby!  Take me!"

She pinned me against the wall, her body pressed hard against mine...my trashy little shorts were no match for her hot and unstoppable determination to ravage my body.  She had already unbuttoned all that covered my breasts, the lacy little top that draped over them.  She freed them completely with an impatient tearing-off of the last button. 

As hot as that made me, it made baby even hotter...she was now on fire, and gripped my shorts anywhere she could to get them off me as soon as possible.  She had her lips almost touching mine...
"Give your pussy to me...now...I'm not waiting..."   
    
I roughly grabbed her ass and pulled her against me...I kissed her, my tongue consuming her mouth and fucking toward her throat.  My pussy was throbbing and dripping wet, eager to ride her mouth when she finally devoured me hungrily, squealing softly into me with delight...and making me scream out loud with the many hard and flooding orgasms she would give me.

With her lips on mine, she got two hands on my shorts and destroyed them, tearing them from my ass and from my hot, swollen pussy...she spoke breathlessly against my open mouth...
"There...just the way you should be...naked for me and all mine.  All...fucking...mine."

I was horny as fuck to be her very own sweet slutty whore, and was just a breathless as she was...
"Fuck yes, I AM yours...now, take possession of me...eat me...fuck me...take me hard!"

My baby did what she KNOWS will always make me cum. She backed up only a little and slammed her body against mine, pinning hard to the wall.  Opening her mouth real wide so it wouldn't hurt, she sank her teeth into my shoulder, growling at me...

I dug my nails in her ass and came so fucking hard, screaming out to her, my cum flowing down my inner thighs...shaking so hard, I could barely stand up...

Baby got on her knees and lapped my cum from me, purring for me when her tongue slid over my pussy...I squealed softly, my body jumping with each hot lick of her tongue.  She reached up and took my hands, pulling on me as she leaned back, getting on her ass and lying back, pulling me on top of her.  My mouth met hers and she spoke hotly...
"Make me cum on you, Sunny...make me cum all over you...I know you can do that.  Make me cover you in Bluecum to mark you as mine."

I smiled and rolled us over, her on top of me and straddling my tummy.  I looked in her eyes and I slid my fingernails very softly down the middle of her back...
"Ooooooooohhhhhh......"

I used my brain to send hot signals to her pussy...little spasms shot through her and she fell down flat on my body, her legs spread wide...her forehead rested on my shoulder...her breath burned my skin with each hot, sexy little noise she made...
"That's it, my precious lover...cum for me..."

With one hand, I kept caressing my fingernails down her back.  My other hand held her ass.  Against my tummy,  I could feel her ass and thigh muscles quivering...her forehead was still on my shoulder, her breath hotter, now...
"Fuck...Sunny...cumming for you!"

"Oh yes...cum on me and claim me as yours...I want the world to know I belong to you."

I slid my hand under her and two of my fingers went to her clit...I held her clit between my fingers with my brain sending hotter signals to her...
"SUNNEEEEEEEEEE!  FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!"

Baby FLOODED my body with Bluecum...holy fuck...I was covered and I LOVED it!  She spasmed so hard...I kept at her with my fingers, working her clit...no mercy...she screamed and screamed, her body going crazy for me!

When her never-ending orgasm finally did end, she relaxed down onto my cum-soaked body, but, slid off beside me...one arm and one leg still draped over me.  Her open mouth was against my neck, her breathing deep and hot.

I turned onto my side and wrapped my arms and legs around her, cuddling her and stroking her back.  She spoke against my neck in a worn-out voice...
"Never...EVER...have I cum so much for soooooooo long...whatever you did, keep doing it..."

"Okay!  I will!  Sooooooooo...I get to wear the shorts, right?"

She sighed...
"Yeah...okay...wear the shorts, but I'm hanging onto you.  And if anyone even looks at you..."

"Looks at me?  I belong to you.  I'm yours!  Why would they look at me?"

She sighed again.
"Oh, geez...I guess we'll talk about that...later...I guess."

I kissed her very deeply, my tongue lovingly caressing the inside of her mouth...her tongue met mine and we purred for each other, then barely parted our lips and spoke softly...
"I love you, baby..."
"I love YOU, baby..."


Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment