Saturday, October 28, 2017

Satisfy Her Desires - Parts One and Two Together

Dear readers, you'll find here, part one with part two added.  Part one has a few changes.  Part two is much longer.  It was written today, 10/28, and appears below the line on this same blog entry.  I hope you like it...thanks for reading it!

I pressed my firm tummy hard against Blue's dripping wet pussy...I could feel her heat on my skin.  I was propped up on my hands, rubbing her pussy with my tummy and looking right into her eyes...
"This your luckiest night of all nights...tonight I, the woman you created, will make the impossible happen for you."

Baby swallowed hard.  I felt all her muscles tense...her pussy quivered against my tummy.
"The...impossible?  This...impossible...it's a good thing, right?"

"My sweet love, after tonight, you'll want no less.  I'm going to satisfy desires you didn't even know you had.  Just remember, there is no pain, here.  I don't do that.  I'm going to make you cum very hard, and in such amounts you never thought possible."

"But...but...maybe I won't, right?"

"My baby...I can make you cum whenever I want without even touching you.  Even when you didn't think you were horny, I can make you drench my body in one orgasm."

Baby's pussy was now pouring her juices down my tummy...her body was already shaking.  She had her hands over her shoulders, holding tightly to my arms and trying to fuck herself against my tummy...
"Oh...Sunny...oooooooooohhhhhh fuck..."

"When I'm done with you, I'll be glistening from head to toe with your cum.  You will slather me in LOTS of musk oil.  I shall wear all this on my body so the world will know you own me...that I belong to you as your possession."

Blue whimpered, breathing harder.  I spoke again...
"Now, you'd better hang onto the hot slutty woman you created.  I am now in control of your body, and I'm taking you for a ride..."

_________________________________________________________

With that, I pushed baby's knees back and spread her legs.  She was breathing heavily...I criss-crossed baby's pussy and pressed my pussy against hers, our swollen clits touching.  Baby jumped and screamed out loud, her body trembling...
"Oooooooooo...baby likes that, doesn't she."

Blue responded by cumming tremendously,  (no squirting) her body in a wild spasm...I rode her pussy with mine all the way through her orgasm...her cum had nowhere to go but down my thighs and down to her ass.  I massaged her slippery opening, rimming it with my finger.  It seemed all her muscles were quivering in the aftermath of her orgasm, and she tried to push her ass at my finger...
"Ooooohhhh...oh....oh....fuck..."

I spread her big, swollen outer lips and sealed my pussy against them.  With her looking in my eyes and close to another orgasm, I held her hands and came oh-so-fucking HARD, all my cum flowing into her pussy! 
"FUCK SUNNY!  THAT FEELS SO HOT!  GIVE ME MORE!"

Oh, I sure did.  My cum filled her and overflowed her pussy.  With her knees back, it flowed down her tummy and soaked her...I could feel my pussy still oozing, so I kept it on hers, sliding our gooey-slippery pussies together...

Baby was whimpering, still shaking from her last orgasm...without giving her body a break, I slid down between her legs and plunged my eight-inch tongue DEEP inside her, forcing all my cum out of her...I caught as much as I could in my mouth, then held her outer lips apart and forced all my superheated cum from my mouth back into her pussy...

That sent Blue into a zone in which she was oblivious to anything around her...she knew only her woman...my body...my desire to do anything to satisfy her.  Her body was a mass of little quakes and spasms...I rolled us over with her on her hands and knees, slid my finger between her ass cheeks...while I massaged her tender opening, she came again for me, pulling my hair and screaming unintelligibly, ALL my cum and ALL of hers flowing from her delightful pussy!

I kept my finger on her opening and she kept cumming and screaming...I used my other hand to slather our cum on my body, everywhere I could reach.  She finally fell over onto her back beside me.  I giggled with my knees bent slightly, my feet in the air, spreading her cum between my toes.  Yes, there was that much. 

She watched me through half-open eyes, and tried to speak between deep breaths...
"Never...I...no, never came so much...where did it all...come from?  How did I soak your whole body in one orgasm?"

"Eh, don't question it.  It's sooooooooo fucking complicated, even I don't really know.  Just enjoy it!"

I rolled over and draped one thigh over one of hers...I barely touched my lips to hers and spoke hotly and softly, my breath on her mouth...
"Turn onto your tummy and spread your legs for your sweet playtoy...I am soooooo not done with you..."

Happily, Blue rolled over and spread her legs...I got between them, propped myself up on my hands and slid my slippery breasts and tummy all over her ass.  Blue purred loudly and raised her ass for me...

She wanted more...so much more...and I will cum just from giving it to her...


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment