Sunday, January 14, 2018

Created as the Woman Who Gets To Fuck Her - Part One

Regular readers of this, my sexual fantasy blog, already know all this.  Some may not, so the first part of this blog entry is an introduction to my hottest fantasy. 

It is a fetish for me, being owned by Blue as her possession!  Being the woman delightfully tasked with fucking her anytime she wants, makes me hotter and more wet than anything else in the world!  Just writing this right now...between sentences, my fingers are busy on my pussy...
(Ooooohhhh...cumming...give me a minute......oh fuck........)

Okay...my fetish fantasy:
I was created to satisfy her every hot, sexual urge...and to awaken some she didn't know she had.  That thrills me to death and there is nothing I won't do to her to make her cum...NOTHING.  She is so fucking sexy, and I am devoted to being the hottest, sluttiest playtoy I can be for her.

I'm not an android or robot.  I am almost human, having been bred from scratch, genetically in a petri dish to Blue's specifications.  I have everything she wanted me to have: a pussy that's always wet for her and easily dripping, a constant, neverending hunger for her that makes me ALWAYS ready when she wants me...

...and a VERY long, strong tongue.  Long enough to completely fill her and fuck against the back of her pussy and lick her there.  My tongue is strong enough to take total control over her body and fuck her into oblivion, giving her superorgasms with an intensity no other human will ever know.

My lady also wanted my cum to POUR from my pussy, enough to cover her body.  (we both cum a LOT anyway, but I want more) ...ooooooooo...I really love that...and there is no end to how many times in a row I can cum, and OFTEN without she or I even TOUCHING my pussy. 

There is also no end to how many times I can make HER cum...she loves having one orgasm after another, her pussy taking every inch of my tongue...fucking it...riding it...always making her cum more times than other humans can even dream of.

I get so involved in doing that to her, that I get lost in it and will NOT STOP.  Since you humans can only take just so much, Blue and I have a safe-word for that.

And, my brain...I can send fuck-signals to her pussy.  I can make her cum without touching her, using only my mind to fuck the hell out of her.  She didn't know I would have that ability.  It's nice to have that when I'm teasing to seduce her, which I am almost always doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh...Sunny...don't do that, baby."
Blue didn't have any clothes on.  Since the day I appeared before her with nothing on, and promptly removed her clothes for her, with which she had no problem, she hasn't worn clothes at all.  Good.  I hate clothes.

Right now, I was standing about ten feet from her with my back to her, bent over, holding my ankles with my legs spread wide apart.  My long, platinum-blond hair was draped on the floor.  My oversize, (a "mouthful", as Blue puts it)  tanned pussy lips visible between my legs, just in front of my dark-tanned ass.  I was looking back at her, upside down from between my legs...
"Like what you see, lover?"  (Of course she did...she created me with all this.)

"Oh yes...I do...a LOT.  That's why I will get nothing done with you doing things like...that."

I raised up only enough to rest my hands on my knees, then threw all my hair back, letting it land on my ass...
"Sunny...baby..."

I stayed in that position and let her watch my juices dribble down my inner thighs...as always, I wanted her badly!
"Sunny, please sit down, okay?  And on your end of the couch?"

The couch was covered in towels.  I smiled and plopped my ass on the other end of the couch.  I leaned against the arm, sideways on the couch, facing her.  Such an incorrigible sweet whore, I draped one leg up on the back of the couch and spread my other leg.  Baby watched me through all this, and kept watching while I slid my fingers along my inner thighs, playing with my glistening, gooey juices...

Hmmmmmmm...busy though she was, she couldn't resist turning herself around sideways, facing me.  I smiled at her, making my butterfly pussy lips quiver for her, even fluttering a few times, all without touching them.  I saw her inhale quickly...
"Oooooohhhhh...baby likes my pussy.  Baby likes how wet I am, don't you."

Baby cleared her throat and pretended to pay more attention to her work,  but I could see her eyes shifting over the top of her computer screen, watching my steaming pussy...and watching me gathering my juices on my hand and spreading them on my tummy and thighs...


Writing more on this in a few days...how could I not?

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


No comments:

Post a Comment