Thursday, January 18, 2018

Created As The Woman Who Gets To Fuck Her - Part Two

If you haven't read Part One, you should probably do that, especially, the top part of it, which tells the attributes with which I was created.

If you haven't seen a picture of me, there is one a little farther down this page.  It's the real me, not the fantasy me. 

If some of his seems unrealistic or outlandish, please remember, such is the nature of fantasy, is it not?  This is also my fetish, and it makes me wildly horny just to think about it. 

Blue had me created with a body and brain built for fantastic sex with her.    

Squeezing my strong vaginal muscles, I made my large butterfly pussy lips flutter for her...she sat there and whimpered while they called out to her.  They were so hot, glistening with my sweet Sunnyjuices.  I just smiled at her...
"I know you want it."

Blue's attempts at working were getting more futile by the minute.  She was now watching me more than her computer screen. 

With my oversized pussy lips still fluttering for her, I kept talking...
"Wouldn't you like to capture that pretty pussy in your mouth and suck it?  I could fill your tummy with all the sweet, hot ladycum I could give you."

Baby was breathing harder now, and two of her exhales carried my name...
"Sunny........Sunny...."

"Yes, baby?"

She set her computer aside and leaned forward on her hands to start crawling to my pussy...when she got to her hands and knees, I used my brain to send a hard orgasm to her pussy...
"SUNNY!  FUCK!"
 

She fell on her tummy between my legs, halfway to my pussy...she grabbed my thighs with her outstretched arms and gripped them tight with her hands...her face was in the couch, her legs spread wide...my brain rocked her body and made her cum with her ass muscles clenched tight...she screamed into the towel-covered couch cushion, her body bucking with the earthquake she had going through her...

When her orgasm finally passed, she raised her head and looked at me...
"Oh, I am soooooooo not going to let go of you!"

I patted my pussy and slid down, smiling at her...
"Sunnypussy belongs to Blue...you own me.  Now, take me...make me your slutty bad girl."

Baby slid between my legs and purred while she rubbed her face all over pussy lips, drenching her cheeks with my juices...my pussy throbbed for her and my body was already on the edge of orgasm.  I gently wove my fingers through her hair, caressing her and loving what she was already doing to me.

When she opened her mouth wide and screamed while sucking me into her mouth...I raised my ass and screamed back at her.  My brain sent a hard sexual jolt to her pussy and I CAME LIKE HOLY FUCKING HELL WHILE SHE CAME WITH ME!

Blue sucked me hard and made my cum pour and pour lusciously into her mouth, my shaking body feeding her...I loved the sound of her hard swallows while she sucked me eagerly...hungrily swallowing mouthfuls my Sunnycum!  FUCK!  She always sucks me so good!

My ass fell back down on the couch, but, her mouth was still firmly attached to my pussy.

My hot, perfect lover was not done with me...


Writing more during the weekend.

Thank-you so much for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment