Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Everything She Desires - Her Perfect Lover

My fantasy.  My fetish.  My fetish-fantasy.  It makes me wildly horny to think about being created by Blue to be her perfect hot, slutty lover...with an eight inch tongue when extended inside her, able to cum, and make her cum, all over our entire bodies, and to want her every minute of every day, with the hot desire to do anything she wants done to her.  We are also madly in love...
_____________________________________

"No morning mouth?  How can you not have morning mouth?  Why IS that?"

"Well?  You created me to be perfect, right?  So?  No morning mouth."

"Well, damn...just...damn!"

I smiled, pulled Blue on top of me, held her ass and looked in her eyes...
"So, kiss your perfect fucktoy like you mean business."

Baby planted her lips firmly on mine and slid her tongue in my mouth...I purred while her tongue flirted with mine.  She purred back at me when my thigh slid between her legs...still with our lips together, I raised my knee...she backed her wet pussy onto my smooth thigh and whimpered into my mouth.

I held her hips, pressing her pussy harder against me...she squealed into my open mouth and softly fucked herself on my strong thigh muscles...I loved her hot breath on my lips and devoured them...sucked and licked them, then fucked her mouth with my tongue...
"Sunny...fuck...baby...make me cum..."

I felt like teasing her a little...
"Well, gee...we just woke up, ya know?  Haven't even had coffee yet, and..."

"SUNNY!  FUCK ME!"

"My my...this sound serious."

Baby slid her hands under me and dug her nails against my back.  It's okay...she can't hurt me.
"What do YOU think, hotstuff?  Does that feel serious?"

I smiled and slid my fingers between her ass cheeks and caressed her opening...baby gasped and gave me a soft little scream...I again spoke against her lips...
"Do this...stand up, facing the headboard, your toes touching the headboard.  Grab the top of the headboard and lower your pussy to my mouth and feed it to me.  My tongue will give you an awesome ride!"

"But if I cum, I might let go and fall backward!"

"Oh, you WILL cum...very nicely...and WITHOUT letting go of the headboard.  I'll tell you when it's time to let go and I'll help you."

"I'd love to feed you my pussy!  To feed you all my cum!"

"That's hot as hell!  And if you do this right, you get to spank me and make me your sugary-sweet slut...and you KNOW that makes me cum!"

"Fuck yes!  All over me!"

"That's right!"  I patted her ass.  "Now, up you go, baby!"

Blue eagerly jumped up and grabbed the headboard...I slid under her pussy with my hands under her ass...her juices were  already dripping on my lips as she lowered herself down to her hot, slutty lover.  I lapped at her pussy with my tongue...
"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!  Yeah, Sunny!  Fuck me!"

I squealed with delight, holding her ass while she lowered more to my lips...she SCREAMED when my looooong tongue slid into her, her juices now POURING into my mouth...I fucked her harder with my tongue, making sloppy-wet sounds and sucking her with my tongue filling her...
"SUNNY!  FUCK!  CUMMING FOR YOU!"

Indeed, she was...her body trembled hard under my hands...she fucked my tongue to get ALL of it, shoving her pussy at my mouth and screaming...then, her body was rocked by a HARD FUCKING ORGASM! 

Baby rode my tongue, holding onto that headboard...I screamed into her pussy and also came, getting so fucking hot from ravaging her!  I kept my tongue going crazy inside her while sucking her, her hot cum flowing down my throat!  Ooooooohhhhh...it felt so nice and warm in my tummy!
 

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh......hands slipping!  Gonna fall on you, Sunny!"

I slid my face from under her...
"Time to let go, baby!  Keep your legs straight!"

Baby fell backward, all the way onto her back, giggling...I giggled with her and slid onto her body, my thigh sliding on her burning hot pussy.  My mouth met hers and we tongue-fucked each other's mouths, our bodies sliding together.

Blue slid her lips to my ear and pulled on it, holding it tightly with her lips, then whispered...
"Now, I get to spank you!"

That sent a hard sexual jolt through my body!
"Yeah!  You sure do!"

"You know I love you, right?

"Yes, I do, sweetheart!"
She sat up and scooched her pretty ass to the headboard, leaning against it...I slid over her lap.  My pussy, already quivering and throbbing, was right over her lap...
"I'm SUCH a bad girl!  I need to be spanked hard!"

Baby rubbed my ass all over, purrring for me and squeezing my firm ass cheeks.
"Hmmmmmm...who's bad girl are you?"

"YOUR bad girl!  Only YOURS!"

"YES!"
Blue spanked my ass, send hot jolts to my pussy...I raised my ass up for her...
"Harder, baby!"

She spanked me much harder...and I was getting hotter!  I spread my legs real wide...
"Spank my pussy, baby!  Own me!"

"Fuck yes!"
Gentler, Blue swatted my pussy firmly with her hand, sending my juices ALL OVER US!  Then...ooooooohhhhh fuck...my orgasm hit and I came and came and came...baby furiously rubbed my clit and my body shook harder as I came ALL over her lap!

Oooooooohhhhh my...my my my...

I slid from her lap and laid on my back, then pulled Blue on top of me, her lapfull of Sunnycum spilling all over me.  We slid our soaked bodies together, loving how it felt...we kissed oh-so-deeply...
"Gee, Sunny...I really love that long tongue of yours!"

"Gee, Blue...it makes me hot as fuck to use it on you!"


In a verbal tangle of "I love yous", we kissed...and kissed...and kissed...never, ever wanting to stop.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Pasting this to your Tumblr is illegal, and is instantly detected. 

Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.

No comments:

Post a Comment