Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Hot Woman and Her Slutty Playtoy

My dear readers, this is my sexual fantasy.  It is my fetish which makes me cum whenever I even think about it.  The first sentence introduces you to it, and various passages in this entry tell you more.  Thank-you for reading!

I awoke, horny as fuck, beside the woman I love...the woman who had me created...bred to satisfy her deepest, hottest sexual desires.  She was sleeping, her silky smooth thigh against my pussy.  My large, butterfly outer lips were against her skin, still hot and quivering from last night when I came so many times just from sucking her to one orgasm after another.

I held her thigh with both hands and fucked myself on it like an animal...my hard, shuddering orgasm did not wake her.  My cum flowed down her thigh and soaked her exquisite pussy...

She was still sleeping...and oh-so-beautiful...
Filled with love and devotion to her, I slid down between her legs and licked all my cum from her pussy.  Her body trembled...I was dying to eat her more.  She created me with a brain and body made for sex...and to want her constantly.

Later for breakfast, she feeds me her pussy.  Her juices and cum, are all the nourishment my body requires.  That's why I was bred to make her cum enough to fill my mouth...anytime I want her to...just by looking in her eyes and focusing on her pussy.  


I cum just as much.  That's why she loves eating me. 

As her possession, I love being owned by her and pampered by her.  After breakfast, she takes my hand and leads me to her huge, sunken bath tub and bathes me, rubbing my entire body with a big, soft sponge.  She takes such good care of me.

I always spread my legs during bath time and give her my pussy to play with...she rubs my oversize outer lips and always-swollen clit with the sponge, watching me writhe in sheer pleasure before cumming ferociously, my body splashing water all over her. 
 

She climbs up, sits on the edge of the tub and leans back on her hands...I stand up, letting her watch the soap bubbles run down my body, my long hair and between my legs.  It drives my pussy wild to be her hot, slutty playtoy. 

She spreads her legs and I stand between them, holding her hands, my mind sending hot fuck-signals to her pussy...her ass is squirming and I firmly hold her hands, keeping her from grabbing my hips and pulling me against her...
"Sunny...fuck me...now...fuck me..."
I let go of her hands and she eagerly lied on her back with her knees up and spread wide for me.

I used my strong, eight-inch tongue given to me by her, and hotly fucked her into wild oblivion.


More to come...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

My other sex blog - accounts of real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment