Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cumming All Night Long? It Started With Just Her Fingers - Part One

Blue was eating banana bread while working.  For you humans, nothing exciting about that.  For me?  It was making me horny as fuck!  But, lots of things make me horny as fuck...that's the way I was created.

Okay, yes, she was naked, but, we're always naked.  Some people take off their shoes upon arriving home.  We take off our clothes.

So, I was watching her, but she didn't know that.  She used a napkin to wipe butter off her fingers.  Oh wow...I wanted those fingers.  She didn't notice me spreading my legs...I watched her and played with my pussy, getting more sloppy-wet by the second.

Oh...another bite!  AGAIN, the napkin!  That's it.  I will make sure she doesn't use that napkin again!

I squirmed as my finger drove my pussy crazy, waiting for her to take another bite of the banana bread. 

There it is!  I snatched the napkin away.  "Wait, baby!"

She looked at me, then the napkin, then at me and swallowed, oblivious to what was happening.  She took a drink of water.  "Wait...for what?"

I gently took her hand and held it while I licked butter off her lips...she purred at me and kissed me, then I hotly whispered against her lips.  "You're driving me fucking insanely horny with this eating...butter...fingers...thing you're doing."

"Huh...I didn't even know!" 

"Well, remember that next time you do...like...anything at all!  Everything you do makes me hot!"
I started licking butter off her fingers.  She smiled and watched me lick them all, then I sucked each one into my mouth.  She set her computer aside and spread her legs...I turned around and laid on my back, resting my head on one of her thighs while she fed me each of her fingers, rubbing her pussy with fingers on her other hand.

"Sunny...fuck, baby..."
She brought her other hand to my mouth, her fingers dripping with her juices...she spread her sweet juices all over my lips, then slid each finger in my mouth, which I sucked hungrily. 
She was still amazed. "Gee, I didn't know I was turning you on this much!"

I grabbed her and pulled her down to me, her mouth meeting mine.  I held her face gently, but kissed her hotly...lots of wet, sloppy kisses...she tried to devour my mouth, making little squeals and giving me her tongue while pulling my hair.  I screamed with pleasure, then separated our kiss and spoke softly to her lips...
"Give your pussy to me, baby...surrender it to your sweet slut and I'll make you cum until the sun comes up..."

"I love it!  But, what if I don't keep cumming till the sun comes up?"

I brushed her lips with mine, then kept them there with my hot, hot breath on her mouth.
"I WILL make you cum more times than you even should, so say "stop" when you think you've had enough."



Her hands slid on my ass, then on my back as I slid down between her thighs...I pulled her down onto her back...

She spread her legs wider for me.
"Fuck me with your mouth, Sunny...don't stop, baby."

"You know I love you, right, sweetheart?"

"Yes!  And I love YOU!"

My strong, eight-inch tongue fucked into her, right to the back of her pussy...

Writing more as soon as I can.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment