Sunday, February 25, 2018

Bred For Sex With Her - And Loving It!

If you read something here that seems sexually crazy to you and unrealistic, please remember, it is my sexual fantasy, and fantasy can be like that.

This fantasy of mine is such an intense fetish.  I sit and think about it and it starts to consume me, taking over my body.  My pussy, without even touching it, radiates a strong pulse of pleasure throughout me...and all I'm doing is THINKING about being owned by Blue, bred in a genetic creation process starting long before birth, specifically as her perfect and always-horny lover.

How did I get this lucky, being the lady who gets to fuck this wonderful woman?  By pure chance, it was I who was bred with traits she wanted in the perfect lover...one of them being in an incessant state of hotness for her...

Today, Blue was working in her office.  Normally excited by my constant pursuit of her pussy, she couldn't be distracted by that right now.  I don't know what her work is, but it must be important.  I understand that, but very little else.  All I really know is pleasuring her to a level no other human will ever feel, and cumming tremendously, myself, just from doing that.

A brain built for sex...and only with her.  
Naturally, I'm also madly in love with her.

It is so hard for me, but I will wait patiently, being her good girl.  Soon, she will reward her good girl as good girls get rewarded...by fucking the hell out of me with our double-toy strapon...and making me a VERY bad girl...the hottest, sweet whore I can be for her.

My pussy is positively dripping with my juices, just thinking about it!  I adore surrendering my body to her complete control, letting her pound my pussy with the strapon which also has an end for her own pussy.  She fucks me so exquisitely!  Each long stroke nails the back of my pussy and makes me cum many, many times!

She can fuck me as hard as she wants...she knows she can't hurt me, and I love fucking back at her!  I love wriggling my hips and ass so her end makes her cum screaming for me!

Hmmmmmm...who is in control of whom?

Doesn't matter.  When we are fucking, each of us having one orgasm after another, we are as one.

Dying to have my eight inch tongue filling her sweet pussy, I'm on the edge of cumming right now, but that's where I stopped, saving my huge orgasm for her.  Besides, I now have a handful of my juices.

I love spreading my juices all over my tummy and my thighs...it mixes nicely with the musk oil Blue applied all over my body.  I patted my pussy to near orgasm again, almost to the edge, each pat of my hand splattering my juices on my inner thighs.

Fuck...if Blue doesn't finish her work soon, I'll lose it...and these orgasms will be impossible to control...

Writing more as soon as I can...
As your time permits, will you kindly visit my other blog...real life accounts of our sex life?  If you read this and enjoyed it, you will REALLY love reading that.  Thank-you!  Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen


No comments:

Post a Comment