Sunday, April 1, 2018

March 31, 2018 - Part Three

Parts one and two are below this one.  You might want to read them first.  Thank-you!

A reminder: this blog is for my sexual fantasy...created by Blue to completely satisfy her deepest and hottest desires.  Not only to love doing so, but to always tease her and pursue her so I can do exactly that.  You will read of some extraordinary sexual characteristics with which I was bred in my fantasy...

After the earth-shaking orgasm Blue gave me, I gently rolled us over with me on top of her wet body.  She was glistening all over with my ladycum...I couldn't resist licking her body everywhere.  

She purred for me and held handfuls of my hair while my looooooooong tongue slid all over her body...her neck, her ears, her shoulders, her tummy.  I made sure she felt my hot breath on her skin everywhere my mouth went. 

Of course, I knew I was driving her crazy.  Her body was trembling, and I hadn't even touched her pussy, yet.

Baby slid her hands under my arms and gently pulled me to her mouth...she hotly and deeply kissed me, then spoke against my lips...
"Sunny...baby...pleeeeeeease do that thing where you make me cum with your tongue in my ass without touching my pussy?"

I smiled and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her and sliding my eight-inch tongue almost down her throat...she gasped and I slid it back out, then giggled.
"That tongue, sweetheart?"

Baby was already breathless.
"Fuck yes!  That tongue!  Fuck my ass hard with that tongue!"

I smiled and slid down between her legs...she spread them for me and held her thighs and ROUGHLY pushing my face against her and DROVE my long, strong tongue DEEP inside her pussy, so hard, I pushed her body, making her scream with total pleasure!

Terrible tease that I am, I pulled my tongue from her and looked at her.
"Just like that in that hot ass of yours?"

Blue flopped over on her tummy and spread her legs, raising her ass in the air, giving it to me, her hot slutty playtoy!
"TONGUE-FUCK MY ASS, SUNNY!"


I giggled, and wetly kissed her ass all over, licking and sucking...she was squirming so deliciously!  I sucked her skin real hard in a few places and she jumped, squealing! 

I spread her ass cheeks and slid my tongue between them...
"Oooooooohhhhhhh...Sunny....my baby...."

I purred from deep between her ass cheeks and flicked her hot opening...she started pushing her ass at my face...
"Fuck...Sunnybaby...my sugary-sweet whore...my very own..."

I placed my lips on her opening and purred into her body...
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

I still didn't touch her pussy, and every muscle in her body was quivering...I placed my tongue against her opening and licked it with firm, wet, strokes...that's when Baby jumped to her hands and knees and FUCKED her ass against my face!
"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Having mercy upon my hot, hot woman, I gave her what she wanted...I fucking DRILLED all eight inches of my strong tongue in her ass, my tongue pushing her body hard back down on the mattress!

She landed with her arms and hands above her head, her face in the mattress, screaming...overcome with hot pleasure and wanting all my tongue could give her!

I had my face pushed hard between her ass cheeks, screaming into her ass with each fuck of my tongue into her...she screamed back to me each time my tongue nailed her...I slid my arms under her hips and my tongue slid in and out of her...she was so close to cumming from pure sexual excitement!

Then, with my tongue so deep inside her, she growled and forced her body against my face, getting back on her hands and knees and savagely fucked back at my face with her ass!

I pushed harder between her cheeks, my strong tongue giving her the fucking she so badly wanted...then, her body bucked, with her knees actually jumping off the mattress and she came wildly!!!
"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  FUCKFUCKFUCK!"

Writing more on this as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment