Sunday, April 22, 2018

A description of my sexual fantasy.

Everyone has a sexual fantasy.  If you don't think you have one, you may want to rethink that.
This blog is for my sexual fantasy, and here it is:

Created by Blue, a hotly sexual woman who was unable to find anyone to satisfy her, to satisfy all of her hottest desires, and to help her explore more of them.  

- I am NOT an android or robot...I am 99% human.

- Created to want her every minute of my waking hours.  Indeed, to pursue her, seduce her and tease her constantly...sometimes cumming from doing that without touching myself or her.

- She created me with a pussy that is always wet for her.  My inner thighs are usually wet and glistening with my juices.  She wanted my outer lips large and suckable, and I will often have my legs spread for her.  I can make my butterfly pussy lips flutter for her.  That is an attribute she probably regrets giving me, because it never fails to make her put her work on hold.

- She gave me a tongue that is eight inches long.  It ONLY extends to that length inside her pussy and her ass, and little bit in her mouth.  Yes, I can lick the very back of her pussy.  My tongue is strong and she adores being fucked hard with it...being taken to the stars in wild, unbridled oblivion.     

- She desired for me to cum easily, often and with enough ladycum to completely cover her body.  I can make her do the same.  I MUST make her do the same...my body lives on her cum, and she must feed me every day, nursing me with her pussy, her sweet cum flowing from her in an almost constant orgasm.  No wonder she loves feeding time so much!  For me, it's just getting the sustenance my body needs.  Is it sexual for me?  Of course.  Everything is, and I do cum during feeding time.

If  all this seems outlandish and unbelievable, remember, it's my fantasy.  It IS my fetish...it makes me horny as fuck, and has made me cum many times just thinking about it...

- Oh, we do not wear clothes.  Ever.  Never.  (That's true in our real lives, too, so...)  I fucking HATE clothes and avoid them whenever possible.
                            
© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment