Saturday, April 28, 2018

Bred By Her With A Brain And Body For Sex

This blog is for my sexual fantasy.  If you read something here that seems unbelievable, that's the reason why.  Real sex that happened is on my regular sex blog at:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
(If you like this one, you'll like that one)

This blog entry is contains part one, previously posted, with part two, a new part, which is below the line on this same blog posting.  Please scroll down farther for a full description of my sexual fantasy.

I had teased her to death in my effort to seduce her.  She had kept trying to do her work, but, I could see her juices pouring from her pussy and her quivering inner thigh muscles...I knew she would soon be past the point of resistance.  

Now, I had what I wanted...with my body trembling and shaking, I was being mouth-fucked by Blue, she who owns me so completely.  I surrendered myself to her total control of my body, spreading my legs for her.  My entire body belongs to her...I am so eager and hot to give her all of my large, wet pussy!

I screamed while she held my hips, her shoulders holding my thighs wide apart while she sucked me harder, claiming all of me as her possession.  FUCK!  Hard shudders overtook my body, my intense orgasm pulsing Sunnycum to her mouth!  A pounding wave of pleasure for my pussy...pleasure only she could give me!

Ooooooooohhhhhhh...no wonder I'm such a hot slut for the woman who had me created for her pleasure!  I'm DYING to bury my face in her exquisite pussy and fuck her with my long, long tongue until she can't take any more...

My body came down from my orgasm and both of us were whimpering, she while licking and swallowing the last of my cum dripping along my inner thighs and ooozing from my quivering pussy...
___________________________

Part Two
My hot Blue slid up my body, making my throbbing pussy throb harder again.  She planted her lips on mine and kissed me deeply, whimpering for me while sliding her tongue around the inside of my mouth...I purred back to her fucked back at her mouth with my eight-inch tongue...she squealed, then spoke against my lips...
"Fuck me...fuck me with your mouth...hold me down, don't let go of me, and make me cum and cum and cum..."

"I'm all yours, baby...you own my body, heart and soul...I'll do anything you want for as long as you want it, and cum a lot just from doing it...as long as you can take it."

She grabbed my lip with both of hers, sucked and pulled on it and growled at me...
"Oh, I can take it!  Make me cum a lot!"

I brushed her lips with mine while sending her pussy a strong fuck-signal from my brain...she open her mouth and screamed, her body jumping hard!
"Sunny!  I don't know HOW you fucking do that, but I love it!"

"Good!  Because I love doing it!  Your hot playtoy is going to be SUCH a sweet whore for you!"

I held onto her and rolled us over with me on top.  I straddled her on my hands and knees...
"I have to cum on you, baby...I want you fucking COVERED in Sunnycum while I devour your pussy!"

"Yes!  Please!"
So accommodating, baby quickly slapped her hand on my pussy, with two fingers furiously rubbing my clit...I came in seconds...drenching her body in my cum, as I am able to do.  

Blue squealed with delight and started rubbing it all over her!  I smiled into her eyes...
"Good work, baby!"  With my pussy still dripping on her, I slid my smooth thigh between her legs.  "Now, spread your legs for me...your body is now under my control, and I am going to make you sooooooo lucky...exactly what I was created for."

"YES YES YES!"
Baby tucked her knees back and spread her lovely thighs for me...I pushed her knees back farther and NAILED her pussy with my mouth, fucking my super-long tongue inside her, flicking it hard against the back of her pussy.  

She screamed with pure pleasure and came immediately, flooding my mouth with her cum...I rode her orgasm with my strong, slippery tongue till the end, then gave her lollypop licks from her ass, all the way up through her pussy while looking in her eyes...she was panting and could hardly get words from her mouth...
"More.......more, baby..........more........"

I purred against her pussy, smothering it with kisses...she wrapped her legs around me and held on tight...I could feel her thigh muscles shaking...I pressed my lips against her clit and could FEEL her pussy throbbing for me...begging for me.

I took her clit between my lips and sucked it...baby came again, pulling my hair, her ass of the mattress while I sucked her to a tremendous orgasm!

Never tiring, I spent the next two hours mouth-fucking the hottest woman in the world...the woman who owns me...and I came over and over without touching myself.  This is what I was made for, created with a NEED to satisfy her every desire.  FUCK!  I love it so much!

When I thought she one more orgasm left in her, I rolled us over with her on top and slid my thigh to her pussy.

Baby fucked herself to death on my thigh with HER thigh fucking MY pussy!  We rolled over and over, cumming all OVER each other!

My, my...we were SOAKED with each other's cum when we stopped, kissing deeply.  Then, we smiled and got two bottles of musk oil and slathered that on each other from necks to toes.  We always LOVE being covered in ladycum and musk, and we stayed that way all weekend, as we often do.  WHAT a fucking turn-on for both of us!

For now, we kissed lovingly and fell fast asleep amid exhausted murmurs of  "I love you" to each other's lips.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment