Saturday, October 20, 2018

October 10, 2018

Remember, it's my sexual fantasy.  Some things you'll read on this blog are not normal, but they're normal for me.  Such is the nature of fantasy. 
Here is a description of my sexual fantasy:
Created For Her 

This has happened before and I love it.  To me, there is something very hot about it.

I awoke last night and it was pitch-dark.  Total darkness, and my body was being pounded by my hot, throbbing pussy.  There was Blue, the woman I love...the woman who loves me and owns me as her sexual playmate, fast asleep, her legs wrapped around me.

Could I fuck myself without waking her?  I didn't want to disturb her, and it wouldn't surprise her...I was bred to always be horny and wet for her.

Lying on our sides, I gently untangled our legs, then spread mine and roughly shoved two fingers way inside me...my body started shaking and I fucked myself harder.

Blue stirred, then woke and brought her lips to mine in the darkness...with my fingers still deep inside my pussy, she rubbed my clit and kissed me, then spoke against my open mouth, "Oooooooo...my baby..."

My fingers were still working my always-hot pussy...I gripped her with my legs.  "I...couldn't...wait....had to fuck...had to."

Her breath was so fucking hot...so enticing, I almost came right then.  "Aaaaawwww...spread your legs for me and let me take care of your pussy, baby."

Blue's naked body slid hotly on mine...when her mouth reached my pussy, my body went crazy in a hard orgasm with my ass off the bed...she held my ass and fucked me with her mouth, and I came and came, screaming for her.

Still in the dark, she licked the last of my cum from my pussy.  I spread my legs more and she lapped up my cum and juices from my inner thighs, purring for me.

She slid up to my mouth...our lips met and I slipped my tongue in her mouth, tasting my honey-sweet cum and purring more to her.  I spoke with urgency, "Hungry baby...so hungry...hungry..."

Baby got on her hands and knees to feed me what my body needs to live: her cum, and only HER cum.

She takes such good care of me.  My hot lady lowered her pussy to me...I held her ass and pulled her pussy to me.  She whimpered with pleasure when my open mouth took her.  "Yes, my good girl...take my cum, baby..."

To fill my tummy, the non-stop orgasms I give her make her the luckiest woman on earth. 

Tomorrow, she'll pamper her possession, me, and bathe me, and I'll write about that as soon as possible...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection





My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
Sexual fiction:
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment