Sunday, October 14, 2018

She Sucks My Pussy So Nicely!

It's my fantasy...it makes my pussy soaking wet to write about it.

Bred to satisfy all of Blue's sexual desires,  I am nearly always pursuing sex with her.  I'm almost human, not an android or robot.

Ah, but today, it was Blue who had her face buried between my legs, her mouth FULL of my large pussy!  Oooooohhhh, she really knows how to suck me.  My juices flow heavily and I can hear her sucking and swallowing...what a hot turnon!

But, I don't think there's anything that doesn't turn me on.
My brain was bred for sex with her.

She adores how I cum when she just touches me with her tongue...right when she sucks my outer lips in her mouth, I cum immediately for her.  I cum many times while she's devouring my throbbing pussy.

I cum way more than any human...she can hardly swallow it all, but she loves trying because my cum tastes so good.  I should know...I've seduced her many times by finger-fucking myself, then sucking my fingers. 

She enjoys making me scream when I cum.  We ARE a couple of noisy women when we fuck, since she screams as loud as I do.
Good thing we don't have neighbors.  They'd be pounding on the walls.

I love bathing in, playing with and eating honey.  They all drive me to orgasm without touching my pussy.  Blue squirts honey in her pussy, then feeds it to me and she cums forever in nonstop orgasms!  I get what I need, because I must have her cum to live on...lots of it...and I'm able to make her body give it all to me, much to the delight of her and her pussy!

Writing more very soon...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection





My other sex blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
Sexual fiction:
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment