Saturday, January 5, 2019

Is 25 Times Too Much? Not For Her

My other sex blogs:
Real Life Sex Between Blue And I 
Sexual Fiction - Primal Lesbians 

This blog is for my sexual fantasy, described in detail, here:
Created For Her 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard and I was lying across her lap.  For ravaging her body the night before, making her yell and scream in pure pleasure through 25 orgasms, she was petting my tanned ass and praising me for being her good girl.

Whether good girl or bad girl, it's what I was bred for...her total sexual delight and satisfaction.  That makes me horny as hell.  I live for it, and I would never stop if she didn't say "stop."  She can say anything else she wants to say, but only "stop" makes me stop.

Laid over her lap, the slut that I am, of course I had my legs spread.  She was rubbing and petting my ass, affectionately, not to seduce me.  I don't need seducing...I'm horny and wet enough for her 24 hours a day.  She needs only to spread her legs and pat her pussy to have my eight inch tongue all the way inside her...

...or to surrender herself to me when I push my face between her thighs, gently pushing them apart.

Now, petting my ass with one hand, she stroked my back with the other.  She knew how hot this was making me...I'm always hot for her, but this was making me hotter, and was all it would take to bring me to orgasm, making a wonderful, warm mess in her lap...

I tried to hold my orgasm back, but she wasn't making it easy.  She knew it, too.  She could see and feel my ass tensing up while I clenched my pussy, and I was dripping my hot juices in a little puddle between her legs, right over her own pussy.  I really don't think she can take a lot of that.

"I loved everything you did to me last night, Sunny.  You were soooooooo fucking good!"

I smiled and waggled my ass for her.  Hell yes, I was good.  That's what I was bred for.

Amazingly, she still had her legs together, keeping the growing puddle of Sunnyjuices in her lap.  That's fine...her fingers were now between my ass cheeks, and I would soon be flooding that puddle with my cum...and mine is MUCH hotter than that from any human.

Blue dipped her finger in the puddle of juices, then brought her finger back to my ass and used it to play with my opening, sliding it around the rim.  My pussy pounded.  Almost involuntarily, I raised my ass for her and spread my legs wider...

...she leaned over and kissed my ass, then slid her tongue to my opening, making my body jump hard.  With her face still between my cheeks, she said, "Oooooooooo!  My slutty playtoy likes that!"

With my breathing faster and deeper, my only reply was to fuck my ass at her face...she giggled and spread my cheeks with both hands and pressed her tongue firmly on my opening...

I came like a fucking wild animal, my body bucking in hard spasm and my orgasm flooding her lap with Sunnycum!

Blue kept her tongue on my opening and licked it hard, trying to hold me in place and riding me through the rough orgasm she was giving me...I was under the control I had given her over my body.

When my body calmed, I knew what I wanted.  SHE knew what I wanted, and she smiled while I slid off her lap, keeping her legs together.  I lowered my face to the cum and juices puddle contained between her legs and, as her happy, contented, hot tigress, I eagerly lapped it up with my tongue, making noisy licking and slurping sounds while she stroked my hair.

I swallowed most of it, getting more horny all over again, and just let the last mouthful stay in my mouth.  She squealed with delight, "Please, please feed it to me, Sunny!"

I slithered up her body, bringing my mouth to hers...she purred and opened her mouth for me, breathing heavily, her hands holding my hips.  I opened my mouth on hers and let all that steaming hot cum and juices flow from my mouth to hers...she purred louder as it oozed hotly down her throat, warming her tummy and the rest of her body.  She whimpered while fucking my mouth with her tongue, trying to get all I had for her.

Fuck...Blue is so fucking hot and sexy!  I'm so lucky I was bred as the woman who gets to fuck her!

She now had her legs spread wide and wrapped around me, trying desperately to get her pussy against any part of me it could reach.  "Sunny...baby...your tongue...I want it all in my pussy...all eight inches..."

She had a firm grip on my hair and my lips were touching hers as I replied, "Oooohhhh, can you take it?  All of it?"

The hottest, and horniest, woman on earth pulled my hair harder and licked my lips, her breath hot.  "My hot playtoy, tongue-fuck my pussy deep enough to make my ears wiggle...fuck me REAL hard."

That works for me, and she couldn't have been more clear...

I dove between her silky thighs and plunged my long tongue deep inside her.  My hot woman screamed while I fucked my tongue all the way in, then screamed even louder when I pushed my tongue against the back of her pussy, licking her mercilessly there.


She yelled and came HARD, her strong pussy muscles gripping my tongue, and a heavy flow of her cum was forced from her by my tongue into my mouth...still pulling my hair, she fucked my face, unwilling to let go of my tongue with her delightful pussy.

My tongue drove into her over and over...riding her...giving her everything she wanted.  She was oblivious to her head hitting the headboard...I pulled her hands from my hair and placed them against the headboard...she fucked my mouth, and my mouth fucked her, finishing her wild, earth-shattering orgasm...

...and that was just the first one.

She didn't want me to let up.  She gripped my body with her legs without letting go of my hair and yelled,
"DON'TSTOP-DON'TSTOP-DON'TSTOP...DON'T...STOP!"

My brain instantly checked her heart rate and blood pressure.  She was fine...and her pussy was quivering for more of her own personal, untiring nympho...I, her sweet slut who had just come immensely while fucking her with my mouth.

I pounced on her and sucked her with my tongue sliding around inside her, with short fucks against the burning hot back of her pussy, riding her like crazy to 24 more orgasms and loving each one of them!

What...of course I counted.  I knew she would ask me how many, and I wanted to be able to tell her!


Breathlessly...barely...she whimpered, "stop..."  I smiled and slid up beside her curled-up, quaking body, pulled the covers over her shoulders and tucked her in my tummy.

Holding her head in my breasts, I caressed her hair while my other hand stroked her back, over her ass and down her quivering thighs.

I nuzzled her hair with my lips and kissed her head.

She's amazing...just fucking amazing...and I'm so lucky I was bred to fuck her and to be owned by her.  


My love for her knows no end.

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment