Friday, January 18, 2019

My Pussy Said Naptime Was Over

My other sex blogs:
Real Life Sex Between Blue And I 
Sexual Fiction - Primal Lesbians

If you haven't been here in a while, you might want to scroll down and read these entries you may have missed:
Is 25 Times Too Much?
Pussykisses
My First Encounter With Blue
Hungry For Her
Giving Her My Body To Play With

This blog is for my sexual fantasy, described in detail, here:
Created For Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue is  the woman who loves me...the woman who had me bred as her sexual playmate, but fell madly in love with me, as I deeply love her.

Bred with a brain and body for sex, I'm horny as fuck and dripping wet for her, 24/7.  The pleasures only I can give her are available to her anytime she wants them.  Anytime. 

She loves my tongue, long enough to lick the back of her pussy while it wiggles around inside her, or fucks her into another realm of unheard-of sexual heights where she is oblivious to all else...where I can make her cum enough to drench my entire body in one orgasm, or in a non-stop series of orgasms in which we both cum in inhuman amounts and intensity.

Doing that to her excites me to the point of orgasm...without any pussy-contact.  That's why my pussy drips, drips, drips when I'm teasing her or hotly pursuing sex with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
We were napping.  Blue was on her side, her top leg bent at the knee and laid over on the mattress.  I was tucked behind her in the same position, her body tucked against mine.  My pussy wasn't really touching her, but this position makes me hot as fuck, and my pussy was dripping on the back of her thigh.

I could feel my large outer lips throbbing with each beat of my heart...throbbing hard, really.  Her thigh was soaked.

My pussy was calling out to me and saying loud and clear, "Nap time is over."

Ever so softly, I eased my hot lady onto her tummy and gently spread her legs.  I slipped between her legs, gave her wet kisses all over both of her ass cheeks, then slid up her body, her pretty ass feeling soooooooo good against my hips, and my pussy right where it would drip my hot juices between her cheeks.

My open mouth met the back of her neck.  She stirred her ass around under my hips, then raised her ass under me, purring to me...I could feel my juices now flooding from me.  


I took some of my weight off her ass, reached down and spread her cheeks.  I wanted my juices burning her opening...even better, hopefully, dribbling into her ass. 

I whispered against the back of her neck, "Play with me, baby."

She squirmed her ass and purred to me, "Fuck my pussy hard with that amazing tongue of yours, and I won't let you out of bed."

Just what I wanted to hear...

I slid my tummy on her ass, all wet from me dripping so much on her.  She purred more and rose to her hands and knees before I could slip off of her...I sat up, shaking from my oncoming orgasm, and straddled her on her hands and knees, my legs spread wide, my big, swollen pussy now rubbing her lower back just above her ass.  


My orgasm hit me and I came wildly, my cum flowing all over her ass, between her cheeks and soaking her pussy...

"FUCK!  SUNNY!  YOUR CUM IS SO FUCKING HOT!"

My body was still shuddering, my pussy making wet-sexy-sloppy sounds on her ass...

"FUCK ME, SUNNY!"

She stayed on ger hands and knees and, with my cum dripping down my thighs, I dropped down behind her ass and shoved my face between her ass cheeks...I licked her in long strokes of my tongue up through her cheeks, making her squeal out each time my tongue slid over her opening.


I pushed her harder with my face and she dropped her forehead to the mattress with her hands on the mattress beside her head...she spread her knees wider and fucked her ass at my face, screaming, "FUCK MY PUSSY, BABY!  OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, MY WILD HOT SLUT!  TAKE ME!!"

My face wetly slapped against her and all eight inches of my tongue eagerly rammed into her in one hot, hard stroke against the back of her pussy...her screaming was constant as she surrendered her body to my control, completely trusting me and wanting all I could give her.

With my tongue giving her the hard fucking she so badly wanted, she came ferociously...I held onto her with my arms between her legs and my hands on the front of her thighs, keeping her body from shuddering away from me.


Intent on long, hard strokes in and out of her pussy with my tongue, I let the river of her burning cum flow from her, some of it going in my mouth, most of it dribbling down from my chin and her pussy to between her knees...

I didn't let up on her and her pussy muscles pulled my tongue in each time I fucked it into her, then released it each time to slide back out of her, sending with it more of her juices to be splattered on my face with my merciless inward tongue-thrust again...

"FUCK YEAH!  FUCK ME MORE!  MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!  FUCKING HARDER!"

Fuck, I love that!

Another of my own wild orgasms overtook my body...Blue's pussy swallowed my tongue and I pushed it against the back of her...I KEPT it there and wiggled it like crazy while reaching up to her ass and stroking her opening with my finger.

"OHFUCKSUNNY!!!  FUCK!  BABY!!!"

I pressed my finger firmly on her opening and let my tongue go wild in her pussy...she came harder this time in a mass of yelling and screaming feeding all her cum to me...it was soooooooooo hot going down my throat and felt so good and warm in my tummy.


My brain made her orgasm last a full minute, keeping her body in a constant state of shaking and spasm so her pussy could give me all the Bluecum my body needed to live on...

The hot lady who owns me fell down on her tummy, rolled over and flopped onto her back.  I draped my body partway over her, rubbing her tummy with my thigh with one arm around her, cuddling her as close as possible to me.  


She turned her head, and her mouth met mine and she spoke softly to my lips, "Fuck, you're good...I love you so, so much..."

"Fucking you is my pure pleasure, and I love YOU so, so much!"

The End


Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment