Monday, January 28, 2019

Random Hotness - Part One

This blog is for my sexual fantasy.  It's written in the same style as my real-life blog, except, this is fiction.
My other sex blogs:
Real Life Sex Between Blue And I 
Sexual Fiction - Primal Lesbians
 
If you haven't been here in a while, you've missed a lot.  
You might want to scroll down and read what's down there!

This begins a series of short entries, to be updated no less than three times per week, possibly more.  Maybe every day.  The next entry might have nothing to do with the previous one, or it might.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I was made for, and I wouldn't have it any other way...

Without letting up between her wild orgasms, I kept my mouth on her pussy, mercilessly licking and sucking her.  She came again, and I licked and sucked her, riding her with my mouth and swallowing all of her down my throat. 

I, myself, had cum many times.  Just the excitement of having my arms wrapped around her thighs and my face buried in her pretty pussy is enough to bring me to orgasm...that makes me drive my tongue deeper into her...deeper...deeper...

I live for this.  It's what I was bred for.  It excites the hell out of me, being the woman who gets to suck and fuck this exquisite lady any time she wants, and wearing her scent on my body, always naked, as is hers.

Fuck, this makes me hot.


Updating very soon...possibly as early as tomorrow.
Not sure yet. 

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment