Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 30, 2017

This goes with the last entry and the one before that.  To all of you from 82 countries, thank-you for reading!

With my tongue deep inside Blue's ass, I gently slid my finger in her pussy.  She was so fucking wet and her body went crazy!
"SUNNYFUCK!  THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

I purred into her ass and slid my tongue in and out of her, fucking her good...she kept fucking back at my face and my finger, harder now...harder...harder...screaming the whole time...

I slid my finger to her clit...her body bucked and jumped hard!
"FUCKMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Baby came deliciously!  And loudly, too!  I rode her ass with my tongue while her cum POURED from her pussy...lots of it!  Such shaking and spasms during SUCH a long orgasm!

I gently slid my tongue from her and kissed her all over her ass.  All of her leg and ass muscles were quivering...I slid my body up and laid beside her, my body draped over hers.  I softly rubbed all her muscles to calm them.
"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I caressed her lower back, down over her ass and down her thighs.  She found the strength to speak more...
"Are you...were you...supposed to be this good?"

"Gee.  I think so...I'm what you ordered, right?  I mean, I was okay.  I CAN do better, but you have to be ready for it."

"Better?!?!  Better than that?  H...How?"

"Just by being me...just being what you created!  For now, relax, my love.  I'm all yours and I'm going nowhere, mostly because I love you so, so much!"

"I love YOU!"



Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen.  Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment