Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017

It's been a while now since I was genetically-created for Blue.  I'm not an android...not a robot.  I couldn't be happier, being her hot lesbian playtoy who gets to fuck her whenever she wants it.  I was created to constantly want her and ALWAYS be wet for her...and to cum bucketfuls just from pleasing her.

But, this morning, I came in my sleep...

A hot, orgasmic jolt through my body woke me.  Blue was asleep, lying on her side, her hip leaned over, her top leg bent at the knee.  I was lying behind her in the same position...my pussy was almost touching the back of her thigh.  I awoke, shaking, my pussy still throbbing and sending little shocks through me.  I placed my forehead against the back of Blue's shoulder, gasping...my hand was on my pussy, holding it...it quivered involuntarily, the last of my cum flowing between my fingers, and my baby was soaked with Sunnycum!

We were already a lovely mess from the night before...I had made her cum immensely all over me, due to my ability to make her so.  She had made ME drench her with MY cum.  FUCK...I love it so much!  We pampered each other with lots of musk oil...the bedroom was filled with the sexy scent...

Now, this morning, I had made such a sweet mess...I slid my hand along her wet thighs and rubbed her glistening ass with my tummy...she was still sleeping when I climbed over her to face her on our sides.  I slid my thigh between her legs and held her thigh and her ass to keep her pussy on my strong thigh...

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh...I was going to cum again, soon...

Holding her pussy on my thigh, I brought my mouth to hers and blew my hot breath on her lips...in her sleep, Baby's lips parted against mine with a little gasp, her pussy getting excited from my smooth thigh.  I purred into her mouth and slid my tongue to her, caressing her tongue with mine...in her sweet sleep, she whimpered to me with her body tensing, giving my thigh little fucks with her pussy.

Her mouth was open, her breathing deeper.  I kept my lips right at her open mouth and spoke ever-so-softly...
"That's it, baby...cum for me...oooooooooooo, yes....."

I let my hot breath hit her lips and licked them with my entire tongue...she squealed in her sleep and fucked my thigh HARDER, then came in a mass of bodily spasms and screams into my mouth...I gripped her ass with both hands and came with her, our bodies one big fucking earthquake!

Well, she was awake NOW...


I hope to write more in a few days.
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment