Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Banana Orgasms!

I'm so happy Blue had me created with the ability to cum bucketfuls...and bred to be able to make HER cum the same way.   How?  Where does it all come from?  Don't know!  Don't care!  All I care about is that Blue loves it. 

We also have that banana...


My hot-as-hell Blue slid down between my thighs and started lapping at my pussy with her skilled tongue, the banana oozing from my quivering pussy.  My body was building a huge orgasm...I could feel it deep inside me.

Baby was eating the creamy banana from my pussy, mixed with my juices...she purred for every bit my body could feed her.  Such creamy-wet sounds she was making...so sexy!  My body was going fucking insane for her!  


I spread my legs more and she buried her face deeper into me, eating most of the hot mixture my pussy was feeding her, the rest of it squishing all over her face and my thighs...

Then, my orgasm hit me HARD!

I screamed and my body convulsed wildly...baby held me down and rode my pussy with her mouth, sucking my cum-and-banana and swallowing noisily.  I wanted to give her all of me...I let her take possession of my body...taking all of my pussy she wanted!  She didn't stop...she kept ravaging my pussy for more...and I came some more!
"FUCK YES!  CUMMING AGAIN!"

Blue screamed with joy and pulled me on top of her...I got on my hands and knees and she fucked me good with her fingers!  I screamed out loud and COVERED her with banana cream cum in another hard shuddering orgasm!


Writing more in a few days.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment