Monday, November 20, 2017

Bananas! Fuck yes!

My dear readers, this actually starts in the previous entry.  Thank-you for reading!

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....baby..."
The banana felt soooooooo good in my pussy......fuck.....without the peeling, so soft.  I closed my eyes, loving every bit of this.

"Feel good, Sunnybaby?"

"Oh yeah...more baby...shove all of that banana in me..."

Blue smiled and my back arched while she slid ALL of it inside me...I wanted to wait to cum, and it took all I had not to.  The entire thing was inside me, and felt so soft and squishy....my pussy was going crazy, my muscles squeezing the banana and mixing it with all my juices...

"Well, gee, I can't very well fuck you with it...it's gone!  Your pussy has eaten it all up!"

"Oooohhhhh...it's in there, sweetheart, but it won't stay in there.  When you make me cum, it WILL come out!  And a lovely delicious mess, it will be!"


"You mean...all your cum mixed with all that banana?  Banana SunnyCream?"

I giggled.  "That's right!"

Baby started rubbing my clit.  "I can't decide if I want it all over me or in my mouth!"

My body was trembling now.  "Well, if you're going to keep rubbing me like that, you'll have to decide real quick!"


Writing more in a few days.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment