Friday, November 17, 2017

November 17, 2017

Created just for Blue...just the way she wants me. 

Blue owns me, and that makes me horny as fuck.  It thrills me to death to be her good little slut who cums hard for her while making her cum any way she wants. 

I love to lie across her lap while she praises me for being such a good lover for her...petting my hair, stroking my back and rubbing my ass...

...and my pussy dripping on her.

I can't help that.  It's the way I was created.  Of course, all that IS going to excite me, and I can only take just so much ass-rubbing before I raise my ass in the air and spread my legs for her.  She slides her fingers to my pussy and massages my full outer lips...
"Oooooooooooo...would my hot, sweet whore like more of that?"

I respond with a sexy, high-pitched whimper...I may come any second.  Naturally, I can come cum over and over, all day and all night, but right now, I'm waiting to see what she has planned.

Blue gently rolled me onto my back while sliding  me between her legs.  I'm now on my back between her legs, my legs spread wide, my pussy facing her.  She then reached over to the night stand and got what WAS going to be part of breakfast...a banana.

Baby smiled at me while PEELING the banana...I bent my knees and pulled them back, trembling while watching her...my pussy oozed my juices in anticipation...

So smoothly, she slid the peeled banana into my eager pussy...


Writing more before the weekend is over.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment