Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A Hot Woman and Her Perfect Lesbian Lover

Remember, it's only my fantasy, and I am not a robot or android:
-- I was created by Blue to be able make her cum many, many times in a row...or, non-stop if I want to.
-- I CAN make her cum just by looking at her without touching her.
-- I can make her cum by the bucketful...the same way I was created to cum.
-- Created to want her constantly...to pursue her all the time and make her want me.  That's easy, since my mind can send hot signals to her pussy. 

And right now, I had her clit between my lips, sucking it very, very softly, squeezing it with my lips and making her scream.  Blue's body was doing nothing softly...it was shuddering hard and going insane...
"MAKE...ME....CUM...SUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I sucked her clit farther into my mouth and did just that...

Baby's orgasm took over her body...I had to hold her down while her pretty pussy fed me LOTS of her cum.. she screamed and screamed!  I swallowed some, and let the rest fill my mouth...I tried to keep it in my mouth while I gave her kisses all over her pussy, making her body jump with each one.

I slid up her body with her honey-sweet Bluecum dribbling down my chin...I planted my firm thigh muscle against her pussy and my lips on hers...she whimpered while I kissed her hotly, letting her cum flow from my mouth to hers...she took it and I slid my tongue in her mouth.


Our tongues played together, swishing her cum all over inside her mouth while she fucked my thigh, wanting to cum again.  Both of our mouths were a mess with Bluecum all over our cheeks, and it was dribbling down to her neck...

Baby fucked my thigh harder as I slapped it against her pussy...I used my tongue to fuck farther in her mouth.  Though I didn't have it extended to it's full eight inches, it could still fuck her mouth deeply.  I held onto her body while she wetly fucked my thigh harder, then, her mouth opened wide against mine and she screamed out loud against my lips...baby was coming hard and I rode her pussy more with my thigh.

Blue came and came!  Together, we slapped thigh against pussy...pussy against thigh...her orgasm made a fantastic mess of both our bodies!  Fuck, I loved it and so did she!

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...Sunny...all mine........"

I was licking all her cum from her LAST orgasm from her cheeks and neck, speaking between licks...
"That right, my lover, I AM all yours...you own me...I'm your possession...and I cum by satisfying your every desire.  Now, spread your legs for me again...I am nowhere near done pampering you sexually."

Baby eagerly spread her legs wide...so did I and straddled her pussy crossways, our hot, swollen pussies rubbing together...
"SUNNY!  FUCK!  FUCKFUCKFUCK!!!"

I rubbed her hard and a shock went through me...
"FUCK YEAH, SUNNY!  CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

I held her legs apart, fucking myself on her wonderful pussy...then, my body released my wild orgasm and poured my cum into her!  (no squirting)   My cum overflowed her and flowed to her ass where it soaked her opening, and flowed down over her tummy...I used my finger to play with her slippery opening.  Baby screamed for me and immediately came again, ALL her cum soaking her body as it flowed from her pretty pussy...

Of course...I'm her own personal slut...I can do anything it takes to satisfy her over and over...I adore doing it!

"More, Sunny...please baby...I want more..."

I smiled and got on my tummy, licking her inner thighs, sucking her skin real hard, making her squeal each time I did.  My cheeks were covered with cum from both of us from her thighs, and I came again, screaming while I licked ever close to Baby's quivering pussy.  She had my hair in both hands, pulling on it while purring and whimpering, wanting a good tongue-fucking from me...her sweet playtoy.

I blew my hot breath on her...I got closer and blew some more, teasing her to death.  She spread her legs wider and pulled my hair harder.
"FUCK ME, SUNNY!"

I looked in her eyes and RAMMED the full length of my tongue into her, hitting the back of her pussy! 
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

My tongue fucked Baby so hard, I was moving her up the mattress, shoving at the back of her pussy each time my tongue hotly filled her!  She took it all, screaming for more and more, grabbing the headboard behind her to keep herself in place for her tireless lover!  Her orgasm was rough, wet and sudden, and I swallowed and swallowed, her cum so fucking hot going down my throat!

When her orgasm ended, I didn't want to stop and didn't...I kept eating Blue, riding her with my mouth while she fucked at me, one hard, hot orgasm after another, my face buried deep in her pussy...my looooong extended tongue licking the back of her pussy each time it thrust inside her!

Even such a hot lady as Blue has limits, and she said the safe word...regretfully it seemed, but, she said it.  I gave her pussy a long wet kiss, then slid up, my soaking-wet body on hers.  I wrapped her with my arms and legs and gave her lots of sloppy kisses, stroking her back, down to her lovely ass and to the back of her thighs.

We mixed lots of sweet kisses with breathless "I love yous", then fell asleep...one very hot woman and her almost-human playtoy...legs entangled...holding on tight...so completely in love.


Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


No comments:

Post a Comment