Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Little Vacation - Part One

When I was created for Blue, they bred me with knowledge of social graces, but, without any modesty of my body.  Blue had specified hot and slutty, but, thought I would know modesty of my body.

I don't.  Nor do I care.  I know nothing wrong of exposing my body in public.  It's only reminders from Blue that keep me wearing clothes when I should.  Damn, I hate wearing clothes!  I hope that doesn't bother anyone, but, if it does, they can take THEIR clothes off.  Problem solved!
________________________________________________

On our last trip to the city, we were asked to leave the hotel pool, because I was naked.  And it was daytime.  When a young, female hotel clerk came out to address the "problem", I was swimming underwater laps in the pool and wasn't coming up for a while.  (I'm not entirely human, right?)  She spoke with Blue...

"Ma'am, we have a little problem...a bathing suit is required in the pool area, and your...uh...ladyfriend...doesn't seem to be wearing one."

"Oh no!  What IS she wearing?"  (Blue knew I was naked)

"As far as I can tell from here, nothing at all."

"Well...are you...are you sure?"


I then surfaced in front of them in three feet of water, did a handstand on the bottom of the pool and spread my legs, my pussy glistening in the sunshine.  The clerk was now standing awkwardly, as if squirming standing up..
"Oh, yes ma'am...I am...well...fairly certain of it."


Writing more about this in a few days...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment