Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Little Vacation - Part Two

This is Part Two.  Part One is just below this one.
Thank-you for reading!

Anyway, back to THIS trip...

I had removed my clothes.  Hate wearing clothes!  I  was walking around, inspecting our suite when Blue called me into the bedroom.  There was my baby, having removed all her clothes, and was lying on the bed.  She patted the mattress beside her.
"Come to me, lover."

I smiled and climbed on the bed with her...I slipped between her legs and slid up her body, letting my long hair slide on her pussy...I kissed all over her tummy, then smothered her breasts with kisses...then, I planted my lips on hers and slid my tongue in her warm mouth, purring for her while we hotly tried to devour each other.  


She had her legs wrapped around me with my firm tummy rubbing her pussy...her whimpers became soft little squeals and her legs tightened around me.

That's the way I wanted her...so fucking hot for me, she couldn't stand it.  I had plans.


Writing more very soon.
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment