Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Little Vacation - Part Three

I was genetically created to be Blue's own personal fucktoy.  To be constantly hot for her and to cum while I devour her pussy with my eight inch tongue (which she specified for me to have)...and to cum a LOT and often. (which she also specified) 

Blue owns me, and NOTHING makes me hotter than that.  Nothing.

That's why I was near cumming right now with my tummy rubbing her pussy and my tongue fucking her mouth...baby whimpered, trying to rub her sweet pussy on my tummy more.  I kept my lips touching hers and spoke softly...
"Oooooooooooo...your pussy feels so fucking hot on my tummy...tell me what you'd like to have done to it, my baby."

She had handfuls of my hair, already pulling on it...her breath was soooooooo hot on my lips.
"Oh...Sunny...please make me cum...pleeeeeeease!"

I sat up on my knees and slid one of my thighs between her legs...I held her hips and roughly pulled her against my thigh, her dripping, wet pussy slapping my smooth skin...I kept holding her hips while she tried to fuck against my thigh...she does love being teased...
"Ooooooohhhhh...I think you need a good hard fuck with my tongue."

"FUCK YES!  Eat me and make me cum hard over and over!  With your tongue licking the back of my pussy!"

"Over and over?  Can baby handle that?  You remember the safe word to make me stop eating you, right?  Because, otherwise, your slutty bad girl does not stop making you cum."

Right then, just from pure excitement, my own body quaked hard and a shuddering orgasm took me...I quickly crawled back over Blue and she gripped my ass while I came, LOTS of my cum flowing all over her...
"YEAH SUNNY!"

I rested on my elbows and my mouth eagerly met hers...she pulled my hair and tongue-fucked the hell out of my mouth...I screamed from my throat while my body poured more and more of my cum on her...then, our mouths parted...we were breathing heavily on each other's lips...
"Oh, you are REALLY going to need that safe word, my Blue...my tongue is going to make you cum soooooo much!"

My mouth was sliding down her body, headed for her pretty pussy when she replied,
"Don't need the safe word to make you stop eating me...I won't want you to stop.  Make me cum a lot!"

Okay...we shall see...

I slid down between her silky-smooth thighs...her honey-sweet pussy was already quivering for me when I took her hot, swollen clit between my lips...


Writing more soon.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.



No comments:

Post a Comment