Friday, June 15, 2018

A Sweet Mess

This blog is for my sexual fantasy/fetish - created as Blue's sexual playtoy.  It makes me hot as hell to think about it...even more to write about it.
Thank-you for reading it!
A full description of my fantasy, in case you haven't read it:
Created For Her
My other blogs, as hot as this one, are listed below.

In my fantasy, as in real life, we don't wear clothes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As always, my pussy was excited and very wet.  My inner thighs were damp...I was created to always be that way.  That makes Blue so very hot for me.

But, Blue was busy, and I was determined to entertain myself instead of seducing her.  I could make myself cum in front of her, even without touching my always swollen and ready pussy, and sometimes do.  That works every time.  Right now though, I'll let her work.

I wandered out to the kitchen to see what I could get into...

Hmmmmm...plenty of food.  I don't really understand the food thing, since I all live on is Blue's cum.

Yes...feeding time is a LOT of fun...

Lets see...bananas...that's promising.  I nosed through the cupboards.  Oh!  Honey!  Baby likes to feed me that with her pussy as a treat!  But, that's the only way I've ever had honey.

I sat down on the clean kitchen floor and removed the honey jar lid.  I slid a finger in the jar and stirred it...huh...feels pretty nice!  I smiled and brought my finger to my lips, licking it and dribbling honey on my breasts and tummy.

Well now, THIS is messy.  But, the honey was so good, I really didn't care...Baby can give me a bath later, right?

With my mind on mouth-fucking her in the bathtub, I slid my finger back in the jar and brought it to my mouth again.  
Oh wow...more mess.  Lots of honey down the front of my body.  Oh well!  

I stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked noisily on it, loving the sweet honey!  I swished it around in my mouth with my tongue, then let it slide down my throat.  More honey from the jar, this time with two fingers...I sucked both of them.  

My lips and cheeks were now slathered with honey and the honey was dripping off my breasts in long drips.  I had honey all over my tummy and both my hands were covered with it, and it was oozing down my arms.  I didn't care one bit...I was loving the honey...

...and was my pussy EVER throbbing.

But it's...food...for humans...do humans get horny when they eat?  Huh...no matter.  I can make Blue horny whenever I want.  She bred me with many talents.

Back to this quart jar of honey.  I tipped the jar to get more with my fingers in as far as I could get them, and didn't notice the honey ever-so-slowly escaping the jar under my fingers.  
Sucking hard on my two fingers, I made no effort to contain the honey, and it spread luxuriously down my tummy.

I was SUCH a mess...

When it got to my pussy, it didn't "tingle" or anything, but felt so damn good for some reason!  Maybe that's why Blue loves to feed it to me with her pussy!

My throbbing pussy made me jump, and the jar slipped from my hand, not breaking, but clattering loudly on the floor.

Baby called from the living room, "Sunny?  Everything okay?"

"Oh...I think so.  I really DO think so!"

She wasn't so convinced, and she was headed to the kitchen.  When she arrived, she found her messy, slutty bad girl with her eight inch tongue licking the bottom of the honey jar, honey all over my pussy and thighs.  I pulled my tongue from the jar and smiled at her.  "Oh!  Hi!"

She leaned over with her hands on her knees.  "Well now...hi to YOU, and WHAT a mess you have here!"

"But, it's honey!  And it's really good!"

Blue wasn't smiling yet.  There was honey all over the floor.  "And who cleans up this mess?"

"Eh, we'll work that out, I just know it!"  I spread my legs so she could see my pussy, glistening with a thick, layer of honey...I slid my finger through my pussy, then sucked on it, my eyes looking at hers, sooooooooo innocently.

Now she was smiling, and without realizing she was standing in honey on the floor. 

I saw her toes wiggle in the honey!  I'm in!

I slid my finger slowly from my mouth and spoke hotly to her, "Since you're...already standing in it...I think you should come down here and join me!"

"Well, I'm really not sure we should BOTH be so messy."

"No, I'm convinced that if you eat honey, you have to get messy!"

She smiled.  "Actually, honey can be consumed without..."
I used my brain to send a strong fuck-signal to her pussy.  

Her body tensed, leaning over just a little and her eyes closed momentarily...I held my arms out to her and said,  "Without getting messy?  That's no fun at all!"

"I agree!"  Baby plopped her ass on my strong tummy and leaned forward with her hands on mine, sliding her pussy around in the honey.  "Sunny...oooooohhhhh fuck, baby..."

I reach around her and slid my finger between her lovely ass cheeks, playing with her opening.  "Sunny...make me cum!"

While she fucked herself against my tummy...while I rubbed her opening between her asscheeks...I fucked her pussy with my brain...HARD.

"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!  CUMMING!"

Baby's body went insane and her orgasm flooded me and all that honey with her cum!  I raised my knees and she flopped back against my thighs...I played with her honeycum on my tummy and sucked it from my fingers.  

She just smiled and watched, then crawled up on her hands and knees over my mouth and let me suck her pussy...I made her cum in my mouth this time and I sucked hard to get all her cum from her!

"Ooooooooooo...my Sunnybaby is SUCH a good girl.  You shall be rewarded, my sweet playtoy."

My body trembled with anticipation when she slid down my body through the honey...Baby's mouth met my pussy and she sucked my big, full outer lips in her mouth.
"SUCK MY PUSSY HARD, BABY!"

She tried to suck my pussy to her throat, driving me crazy!  My entire body bucked with my hot orgasm and I could FEEL her gulping down all my cum my body could give her, her mouth riding my orgasm to the very end!

I pulled her on top of me and we rolled around in the honey.  We were such a lovely mess!  We both came again while rolling around and kissing, screaming into each other's mouths...

We collapsed and relaxed as one, caressing and gently rubbing our bodies...purring and whimpering through deep, deep kisses.

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

Copyright 2018 Sunny Johansen
 






My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment