Saturday, June 2, 2018

That Round Lollipop - Should It Stay In My Mouth Or....

My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

This blog is for my sexual fantasy/fetish.
A full description of my fantasy, in case you haven't read it:
https://lesbianslutforher.blogspot.com/2018/04/bred-by-her-with-brain-and-body-for-sex.html?zx=429ba790816b9c51

If you find yourself thinking it makes so sense, that it's just silly, please remember, everyone has a sexual fantasy, and this is mine.  Thank-you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue was working.  Very busy.  I could have sent fuck-signals to her pussy with my mind.  She would have set her computer aside and come to me, whimpering for me to fuck her with my eight inch tongue, but, I try not to do that when she's working.  

I don't know what her work is, but it sure seems important.  I wouldn't understand it, anyway...I was bred with a brain for sex.  Only sex, to want it only with Blue and to love it so much, I cum while my tongue is fucking her, licking the back of her pretty pussy and driving her completely out of her mind.

Fuck, I love doing that!  It's what I was made for.  My pursuit of hot sex with her is relentless...my teasing to make her want me is merciless.  I was bred with a desire for her that is 
never-ending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is nothing I won't do to make her cum.  Nothing.

I made noisy sucking sounds with the tootsie roll pop in my mouth, watching Blue.  I had my legs spread so she could see my wet inner thighs and my pussy.  I saw her squirm when I made my butterfly outer lips flutter for her...

Fuck, I love doing that, too!

Blue got back to her work.  I was almost done with the tootsie roll pop.  In my mouth, my only intent was to lick the sharp edges off and smooth it a little, leaving it as large as possible.

(Yeah, you already know where this is going.)

I got the candy as wet as possible in my mouth, opened my mouth wide and took it out...some melted candy was on my lips.  I wet my finger in my mouth and spread it around my lips, then slid the candy on my tummy, making glistening stripes everywhere it went.

Blue glanced at me, then stopped working and watched more intently.  "Uh, Sunny..."

"Yes, baby?"

"That, well, goes in your mouth, my love."

"Sometimes...sometimes not.  It's kindof fun this way."

"Why?"

"Know what?  Fuck if I know, but, I like it!"

Her eyes were moving from the candy to my face, then back to the candy.  She spread her legs wider and her pussy was soaked!  She asked me, "Sooooooooo, is it going back in your mouth, baby?"

I started sliding it downward to my pussy and answered, 
"A little, after it's been..."  
The candy slid in my pussy. 
"...oooooooo...in here for a bit."

"Oh fuck, Sunny..."

I breathed deeper, closing my eyes with my head leaned back a little.  "Ooooooohhhhh...oh fuck is right!"  I slid down and pulled my knees back so she could see everything, and LOVING that she was enjoying this.

I slid the candy in and out, then swirled it around...liquid candy mixed with my juices flowed from me and coated my swollen butterfly lips with a lovely, glistening coating that oozed down to my ass and soaked my opening...

I had my head propped up so I could see Blue's face...her mouth was open a little...and she now had her finger buried in her pussy.  I smiled and slid the candy out of my pussy, brought to mouth and hotly slid it all over my lips...

"Sunny...fuck, baby..."

I slid it in my mouth and purred while I sucked it loudly...

"SUNNEEEEEEEE!"

Baby was going to cum!  I quickly, but gently, pulled her finger from her pussy...I dove face-first between her legs, pounced on her clit with my lips and sucked it while fucking her with the candy!

She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard while cumming for me, screaming while her orgasm filled my hand with her delicious mixture of Bluecum and melted candy!

I sat up on my knees and rubbed my handful of her all over my tummy...she watched and whimpered for me, then I slid my face back between her soaking wet thighs and licked her cum and candy dripping from her pussy...my long tongue in long strokes driving her insane all over again.

Out of nowhere...
"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  FUCKME FUCKME!"

With her legs clamped around me, she fucked my face hard to get all of my tongue inside her, then her body jolted and filled my mouth with much hotter cum than before...

I came while sucking her, screaming into her pussy and driving my face harder into her to get every bit of her...baby tasted so good!

Her body relaxed and she gently pulled me up to her and gave me lots of kisses, sucking her cum from my mouth while I held onto her and she to me.  We smothered each other's lips with more kisses...purring...licking...soft sucks... and soft "I love you's"

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

Copyright 2018 Sunny Johansen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment