Monday, June 25, 2018

Feeding Time - Part Two

A full description of my fantasy, in case you haven't read it:
Created For Her
My other sex blogs are listed at the end of this entry.
This entry begins where the last one ended.  I'd appreciate your reading that first?  Thank-you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slid my loooooooooong tongue way inside Blue, wiggling my tongue and licking the back of her pussy...I LOVE the way she screams and grabs onto me when I do that.

It's a huge turnon for me to be her possession, belonging to her, being owned by her to totally satisfy her.  That's what I was bred for.

FUCK!  That makes me hot!

My lovely lady screamed some more, then wriggled herself from my tongue and reached for the squeeze bottle of honey.

I just KNOW all humans keep a squeeze bottle of honey on their nightstand...I'm just sure of it!

Blue, pulled her knees back, her pussy tilted back, and filled her pretty pussy with honey.  I watched her whimper with pleasure from the warm honey flowing into her pussy.  
"Sunny, my hot lover, pleeeeeeease suck me..."

I smiled and gave her pussy long licks, lapping at the honey oozing so beautifully from her quivering pussy.  Her body trembled hard and she grabbed my hair, urging me on. 
"Oh fuck...oh fuck...baby..."

I slid my tongue in a little and forced some of her juices and honey from her, rubbing my lips in it with my tongue still inside her...she grabbed her knees and pulled them back more with little squeals coming from her mouth.

I gave her outer lips a hard suck, letting her honey-juices fill my mouth...she screamed and fucked at my face, her pussy demanding to be fucked hard from the inside out...

More on this in a few days.  Possibly, tomorrow night.  Maybe.

Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all of you, 
Sunny

Copyright 2018 Sunny Johansen

  



My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment