Monday, June 11, 2018

I'm Her Perfect Slutty Playtoy

My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

They're both as hot as this one.  Written in the same style.

This blog is for my sexual fantasy/fetish.
A full description of my fantasy, in case you haven't read it:
Created For Her

If some of this seems crazy and unbelievable, please remember, it's my fantasy.  That's the nature of fantasy, right?  It's also my fetish, because it makes me dripping wet just to think about it.  I have cum many times, thinking about it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's me, bred as Blue's perfect lover.  Created to satisfy any and all sexual urges she has.  She has many, and I'm the lucky woman who gets to fuck her!

I am a tireless lover for her, and my own sexual needs know no bounds...that's the way I was made.  I was bred to cum freely, easily, often and a lot.  That's what Blue wanted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby was as naked as I was...fantasy or not, it's the way we live.  I stood in front of her, facing away from her, but looking back at her...
"Is my ass okay?  Do you like my ass?"

"I LOVE your ass, Sunny!"

I gave my ass a firm spank...
"I want you to like my ass, because you know I like when you fuck it real hard with a strapon toy, right?"

Blue's eyes lit up...
"Oooooooohhhhh...I love fucking your ass, because it makes you cum so much!"

Still facing away from her, I bent over, throwing my long hair back to land on my tanned ass...
"Fuck...Sunny..."

I leaned over farther, my hair drooping all over the floor...from where I was standing, I heard her inhale quickly...
"Sunnybaby, I think you'll need to suck my pussy..."

I spread my legs and, upside down, looked at her from between my legs, my dark-tanned pussy in full view, my outer lips hanging between my legs.  I could now see, Blue was playing with her pussy.

She squealed very softly.  I spoke, still looking at her while upside down, "Everything okay, baby?"

"Oh...more than...okay..."

Of course, it was okay...I'm her fucking pussy tease.  It's what I do.  She would have been off the couch by now, except, she loves being teased!

Blue's soaked pussy swallowed up her finger and she was squirming, her finger buried inside her...

My pussy was so fucking wet...it always is.  I waggled my ass for her and let my steaming hot juices dribble down my inner thighs.  "Am I wet enough for you, baby?"

She slid her finger out, her legs spread wide for me and patted her pussy...  
"Sunny...come to me, baby."

I stood up and turned around.  I tossed my hair, smiling at her...I started towards her.  Her eyes were on my pussy.  I stopped right in front of her and spread my legs...my inner thighs were soaked for her...

She slid down a little and I climbed up, straddling her on my knees with my pussy above her tummy, my hands on the back of the couch...she pulled on my hair while she kissed me, whimpering hotly into my mouth...I made sexy little noises back to her.

She screamed while kissing me when the hotter-than-human juices from my pussy dribbled on her tummy...

I held her hands to the sides of her shoulders on the back of the couch, keeping them there...I gripped her body with my knees and let a LOT more of my juices drip heavily on her tummy...she squirmed and whimpered more, fucking my mouth with her tongue.

I lowered my pussy to her tummy and only BRUSHED her skin with my hot, swollen clit...that's all it took...I screamed, she grabbed my ass, all my muscles tensed, and my pussy bathed her in my cum!

"Yeah, Sunny!  Give all your cum to me!"

Flowing and flowing, (no squirting) my cum covered her while she played with it on her body, delighted with it!

I laid my body on her and slid on her slippery skin down between her legs.  I licked her pussy with long laps of my tongue...her body reacted strongly to each hot lick I gave her...she wrapped her legs around me, yelling, "Sunny!  Fuck me, baby!"

I smiled, then roughly fucked her with all eight inches of my tongue...she went insane!  Her legs tightened around me and her ass bucked wildly with each hard fuck of my tongue to the back of her burning pussy!

"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Baby came in my mouth while I held onto her and tongue-fucked her for her cum that my body needs for sustenance...I happily swallowed every drop of her, and sucked for more, letting it fill my tummy...

When her orgasm passed, I purred into her, causing aftershocks through her body while I slowly slid my tongue from her...she whimpered, still grasping my hair as I gave her dripping pussy hot little kisses all over...

"Ooooooooooo...my Sunny is such a sweet, sweet slut just for me....my very own playtoy."

I looked up from between her legs, tried to toss my bangs from my eyes and just smiled at her, so happy we love each other, and thrilled that I get to fuck this hot and wonderful woman any time she desires!

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment