Friday, July 20, 2018

Hot Sexual Fantasy Stuff - Part Three - I LOVE Being Her Hot Slut

My other blogs:
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

 A full description of what this blog is all about...my sexual fantasy in case you haven't read it:  Created For Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are just the horniest woman I've ever seen, Sunny."

I slid my body against hers.  She slid her thigh between my legs, firmly against my soaked pussy.  My mouth met hers and I hotly licked her lips and gave her one hot, wet kiss after another while our tongues had a lovely time.

I spoke against her mouth with my breath hot on her lips, "You own me...I'm your perfect playmate, always eager to fuck whenever you desire."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are NOT dom/sub.  Blue does own me because she genetically bred me to satisfy her many desires.  By genetic design, I LOVE doing that and my hot pussy is dripping wet for her 24 hours a day.

(This isn't just something I write about.  It's also my fetish, and I can never write about this without stopping to spread my legs for my precious Blue to fuck me with her mouth.  Good thing she's eating me...otherwise, I'd make a huge mess from fucking myself.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (Okay...Blue has hotly suckfucked me.  Back to my fantasy-fetish...)

Baby likes to watch me, sometimes, to see how much I'll do to myself.  I get off on doing anything to myself while she's watching.  She spreads her legs and her pretty pussy gets sooooo fucking wet!  I'll do anything that sends her fingers deep inside her.

My pussy (and the rest of me) is very tanned and has oversized outer lips...I love watching her face while I make them flutter like a butterfly with my juices running down between them.  She closes her mouth only long enough to swallow, then her mouth is open again, her breathing much deeper.

I smile at her while I let my juices flow into both of my hands, then gaze into her eyes while I rub my juices all over my tummy.

Baby's pussy is making sexy little sloshing sounds while she's playing with it.  Fuck...that's so hot...

Right now, without touching her, I can send a hot signal from my brain to her pussy and make her cum instantly.  Or, quite deviously, I can use that to bring her right to the edge without cumming.  

I'll save that for when she's not so fucking hot and turned on.

I use both my hands to pat my juices on my cheeks, then suck each of my fingers...she melts and whimpers...two of her fingers I can't even see, they're buried so deep inside her.

She's squirming, and I have to remind her, "Save all your cum for me, baby.  I'm pretty hungry, and my body will need lots of your cum."

That sends a little jolt through her body and makes her squeal.  My body lives off Blue's cum, and oh my goodness, she does love the back-to-back orgasms I must give her to get her cum.

When I slide down and pull my knees back, she can see my juices flow down to my ass and flood my opening.  My juices feel so fucking hot on my opening!

She'll cum immediately if I slide my finger in my ass.  I don't want her cumming yet...not until my mouth is on her pussy for feeding time.

Fucking my ass will make ME cum.  She knows...she does it to me just right all the time...
"Sunny?  Baby?  Please fuck your ass?  Please?"

The way I was created and bred, I don't have it in me to turn down her requests.  I LOVE granting them.

With my knees still tucked back, and my ass and pussy in full view, she whimpers more when my finger slides to my ass opening...I can HEAR how wetter her pussy has become.

A hot little squeal comes from her when I slide my finger around my opening...my pussy is sending more juices to my opening and my outer lips are pulsing.  

I speak hotly to her, "Ooooooooo...this feels soooooo fucking good.  Does baby like my ass and pussy?  Baby owns them.  They belong to you."

"SUNNYFUCK!"

She dives headfirst on my pussy with her mouth open and sucks ALL of my big, swollen lips in her mouth, ramming her finger deep in my ass...my body shudders with my hard orgasm, sending LOTS of my cum to her mouth....a quart in total, more than she can swallow...the rest flows down my body, over my tummy and between my breasts to my neck.

My hot woman slides herself up my deliciously messy body and licks my neck, lapping all my cum into her mouth.  Her lips meet mine and I purr to her as it flows from her mouth...we kiss savagely, my cum overflowing my mouth and coating my cheeks.

Our tongues lick all over our faces...we make lots of hot little sounds to each other and smother our faces in licks and kisses.  With her legs wrapped around me, she holds my face and speaks softly to my lips, "It's feeding time, baby.  Suck my pussy and take all my cum for your body.  Suck me hard and don't stop, baby."

Yes, I am starving.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment