Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Hot Sexual Fantasy Stuff - A Series Of Short Entries - Part Two

"Be my good girl and eat my pussy real good, Sunny..."

My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

 A full description of what this blog is all about...my sexual fantasy in case you haven't read it:  Created For Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Covered from head to toe in the cum-and-honey mixture in our bath, Blue sits up on the edge of the sunken bathtub, spreads her legs and pats her pussy, smiling at me.

She knows I can't resist her, and that I adore sucking her lovely pussy and driving her from one orgasm to the next...I will suck her any time she desires!  I was bred to cum just from doing that!

I get on my knees between her legs, spreading them apart and slather more of the thick, hot mixture on her just above her breasts.  It flows oh-so-slowly down her body, over her breasts and down her tummy...I press my tummy against her pussy and she squirms her ass, trying to fuck herself on my tummy muscles.  I let her while I dump more handfuls of cum-honey on her...
"Sunny...baby...suck me, baby."

All I do is smile and hold her hips to pull her tighter against my tummy...she's leaning back on her hands, now fucking herself roughly against my tummy, so close to cumming!
"SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I back up a little, then slap my face between her legs, my mouth wide open...she cries out in pure pleasure while my long tongue fucks her, filling her pussy completely to the back of her!

She leans forward, grabs my hair, then leans back holding onto my hair, urging my mouth harder onto her pussy...I hold her hips and scream into her and cum fucking hard from what I'm doing to her...my steaming cum flows down my thighs, mixing nicely with our bath...my orgasm makes me tongue-fuck her mercilessly!

Ending each stroke of my tongue with a hard lick on the back of her pussy, her body sliding on the sloppy-slippery floor on the edge of the tub, Baby cums hard, holding onto my hair for dear life!

I purr for her while I suck and lick the last of her cum from her, then I ease her onto her back, holding her head.  I slide my body between her legs, my slippery skin rubbing her pussy...she whimpers nicely...I slide up higher and my mouth meets hers.  

She is breathing deeply, and wraps her arms and legs around me.  I speak softly against her mouth, "Your honeysweet whore is ready for you any time, day or night...you know that, right?"

She whimpered some more...weak, but holding onto me.  
I spoke again, "I am so madly in love with you..."

"I love YOU, Sunnybuns..."

Writing more in 2-3 days...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment