Saturday, July 7, 2018

Hot Sexual Fantasy Stuff - A Series Of Short Entries

My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex

 A full description of what this blog is all about...my sexual fantasy in case you haven't read it:  Created For Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog is where I come to share my sexual fantasy.  I write to express what is in my heart, mind and pussy, hoping you'll enjoy reading it.  Some of you may not.  You'll find a lot of this unrealistic.  Of course it is, but isn't that what fantasy is?  Things that just cannot happen?

I was bred by Blue to, among other things, share her love of female cum.  Indeed, I have the ability to cum an immense amount in one orgasm, and to make Blue do the same...as many times and as often as I desire, or until she says "stop."  We do not squirt.

We can fill the bathtub with two-thirds her cum and mine and one-third honey in a short amount of time.  The bathtub is heated, and it keeps our special bath as hot as any other bath.

Oh, how we love it....immersed in our hot, luxurious cum and honey mixture and playing for hours on end.  Sometimes, our hot playtime lasts all day or all night....or both. 

Sucking...fucking...devouring each other...our slippery bodies sliding together in our hot bath in which we're wildly sloshing.  We both cum over and over again, not wanting to ever stop!

And, oh fuck, our double toy is soooo much fun in that bath...

Writing more on this in a few days.  This will be a series of short, but frequent, blog entries.  Please check back often!

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment