Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Feeding Time - Part Three - Bred To Be A Slut For Her

"Sunny?  For how long can you eat my pussy?"
"For as long as you desire.  I have no limit."
"What if it's...all night?"
"All night is fine.  I was bred to be your playmate.  I know nothing BUT satisfying you...it's my constant desire to do so.  
I can make you cum so hard, so many times, you would make me stop.  As your perfect sweet whore, that's what I can do to you." 

A full description of what's going on here, my fantasy in case you haven't read it:  Created For Her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other blogs
Real sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Sexual fiction:
Primal Lesbian Sex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With my hands on Blue's inner thighs and her knees tucked back, I spread her legs wider and rammed all eight inches of my tongue into her...her eager pussy contracted, then relaxed, then tightened again, swallowing my tongue.  While she screamed unintelligibly with intense pleasure and pulled hard on my hair, I mercilessly fucked all of my tongue into her with long strokes against the back of her pussy.

For her safety, my senses checked her heart rate.  Oh, she could take more...

My mouth slapped against her with each hard fuck of my tongue...every one of her muscles was tight and her entire body was a building earthquake...

With screams much louder and much higher in pitch, Blue's intense orgasm took her, my tongue driving her out of her mind...my brain causing her cum to flow heavily into my mouth, being forced from her pussy with my strong, thrusting tongue...

Her orgasm passed, but she wrapped her legs around my neck and held onto my hair, squeezing my tongue inside her pussy, wanting to keep it inside her.  

I let her keep her legs around me while I lapped at the back of her pussy with hard licks...she shuddered hard and her wet pussy pulsed with a heavy flow of her sweet juices to my mouth...I swallowed what I could with my tongue, the rest getting all over my cheeks and chin.

Her body jumped suddenly...I grabbed her thighs from around me, pushed her knees back and and spread them wide...

My brain and body had complete control over her.

My tongue nailed her...and this time, I sucked her pussy in my mouth and fucking RODE her!

"SUNNEEEEEEEEEE!  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Her orgasm hit hard, and I used my brain to make it last a full 3 minutes...My mouth kept sucking, my tongue fucking in and out of her, her quivering pussy feeding me a tummyfull of her sweet, hot cum...

Her screams turned to whimpers and she relaxed onto the mattress...

My baby was out cold.  I checked her vitals closely...she was only at her limit, her body now at rest.  I kissed her pussy, promising my return, then slid up and snuggled her as close as possible to me, cuddling her in my breasts with my arms and legs around her, my lips in her hair.

Here, I will protect her for the rest of the night.

Forever, I will love her with all my heart.  Forever, I will be her perfect slutty playmate.

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment