Saturday, February 2, 2019

Random Hotness - Part Two

My other sex blogs:
Real Life Sex Between Blue And I 
Sexual Fiction - Primal Lesbians
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue was on her back and I was on my knees between her legs.  I gently took her hands and laid them on the bed beside her, palms down.  I tossed my bangs from my eyes and told her, "Keep your hands right there, my precious baby."

She smiled and went ahead and gripped the bedsheets, knowing I was up to something fun.

I slid my face between her thighs and give her a bunch of hot pussykisses.  She gripped the sheets harder as her pussy got all soaking wet...I kissed it deeply, getting her delicious juices all over my lips and making her squirm.

"Keep your hands where they are, baby.  Don't let go."

I reached for a short pearl necklace and she knew what was coming, squirming to get her pussy closer to me.  Her body trembled as I, bit by bit, slid the pearl necklace into her pussy...

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...Sunny...."

More and more of her juices flowed from her while I slid more pearls inside her...I paused to lick her just under her pussy...she squealed out to me, "Oh, Sunny, fuck me!"

A few inches of the necklace now dangled from her pussy...her back was arched and she whimpered to cum.  Keeping the necklace inside her, I used three fingers to rub her pussy, making the pearls slip around inside her.  She cried out, "FUCKFUCKFUCK!"

"Hold on to that mattress, baby."

Gently slipping my finger only a little bit inside her, I pressed my open lips around her clit and rubbed it hotly with my tongue...her body spasmed immediately with a wild orgasm, her cum flowing heavily from her pretty pussy, soaking the dangling pearls and dripping off of them!

I rode her clit with my lips and tongue, my finger moving the pearls in her pussy, to the end of her groundshaking orgasm, then kissed all around her pussy while, ever-so-slowly, pulling the necklace from her pussy, making her body quiver and shudder...

I brushed her clit with my lips and she came again, her pussy gripping the pearls...I playfully tugged on them and she screamed through her orgasm, her hands now untucking the bedsheets...I held the necklace in my mouth, freeing my hands to take her hands and place them on my long hair, letting her hold handfuls of it while my mouth pulled the rest of the necklace from her pussy.

She lay there, her pussy throbbing while licked her...licked her...licked her...

With her fingers in my hair, she wrapped her legs around me, holding me tightly and said, "Ooooooohhhhhh, fuck, I love you..."

With my face still buried between her legs, I smiled and spoke with my hot breath on her pussy,

"Fuck, I love YOU, my sweet baby."

The End 


Writing again in 2-3 days.  Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment