Monday, September 25, 2017

Blue Gives Me Her Ass

© 2017 Sunny Johansen

Blue got out of the shower, and without drying off, laid over my lap...
"Sunny?  Please rub my ass?"

"Of course!"
I caressed her back and rubbed her ass in circles with my hand flat.  Her body relaxed with my long strokes down her back, over and over with my fingertips, my hand gently rubbing her ass.

"That feels soooooooo good."

"Is there anything else baby would like to have done to her ass?"

"Anything else?  Like...what else, Sunny?"

"Hmmmm...I don't think you've had your ass really pampered...really played with...before.  You didn't think your playtoy arrived without knowing how to make your ass feel good, did you?"

"Uh...I didn't think about that...what do you have in mind?"

I slid my finger through her ass, from her lower back, almost to her pussy...she jumped a little...
"Damn!  Do that some more, okay?"

I caressed her between her ass cheeks...her body tensed...I could already feel the heat coming from her pussy...
"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh...I think I like this...."

"Then just relax and give your ass to me to pleasure you...and don't worry...I won't do anything you don't want done, okay?  Nothing will go inside you except my tongue."

Blue jumped and quickly rolled onto her side, looking at me.
"What??  Your...your...tongue?  You'll do that for me???"

I smiled at her, then leaned down, my lips almost touching hers and spoke hotly...
"I'm your playtoy...your own personal slutty bad girl...I'll do anything for you."

"All eight inches of your tongue?"

I kissed her oh-so-hotly, then spoke to her, my breath on her lips...
"ALL of it...enough to feel it in your throat, or when you say stop...whichever comes first."

Now, her pussy was dripping on me...
"No!  Don't stop!  I want all of it!  Holy fuck!"

I smiled and gently rolled her back onto her tummy on my lap...I leaned over and let her feel my tongue sliding down between her pretty ass cheeks...she raised her ass in the air, whimpering for more of my tongue...

"Oooooooooooooo.....baby.....tongue.....oh yeah...."

In one movement, I slid her off my lap and slid down between her legs...she spread her legs wider, already trembling...
"Give your ass to me...let your lady treat you right..."

I spread her ass cheeks and only TOUCHED her opening with my tongue tip...she screamed and jumped sky high...
"OH!  FUCK!  I WANT IT!"

I purred for her and slithered my tongue inside her...it extended to full length and I gently pushed it farther...she raised her ass and pushed back at my face, whimpering unintelligibly...I gave her more of my tongue and her ass squeezed it, then pulled it in farther...I happily gave her more, and that caused her to make such sexy sounds of pure pleasure.

I knew if I touched her clit, she would cum right away...with my long, long tongue deeply buried in her ass?  THAT was going to be fun!


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment