Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 14, 2017

Continued from the last entry...

So fucking horny, and so excited to give baby what she wants, I got on my hands and knees with my pussy over her mouth...my oversized outer lips soaked and dripping on her lips.  Blue held my hips and pulled my throbbing pussy to her and hungrily sucked all of me, eager for my juices..

My body immediately rocked with hard spasms and she purred at me, sucking me harder...my juices POURED from my pussy...enough that she had to swallow and suck for more...

"Baby...oh yes...suck me good...that pussy is all yours........"

Just to see what would happen, I raised myself from her mouth...she screamed into my pussy and dug her nails into my ass cheeks, pulling me hard, back onto her mouth...
"Oooooooooo...baby likes Sunnypussy...you suck me sooooooo good!"

Baby whimpered with utter delight, holding my pussy on her mouth, my juices too much for her and streaming down her cheeks...I would have fun licking my sweet juices from her cheeks and neck, later...

But, right now, she was building a monster orgasm deep inside me...she knew it...there was no mistaking the way my body was trembling harder and harder.  I screamed and threw my hair way back and it landed on my ass...she grabbed it with one hand and pulled hard, and drove one finger of her other hand into my ass! 
"BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!  FUCK YEAH!  CUMMING FOR YOU!"

Baby squealed with happiness as my cum flowed and flowed into her mouth, my body a mass of hard earthquake spasms!  She sucked and sucked, wanting all my hot, sweet cum down her throat...her muffled squeals between each sexy swallow begged for more and more...she pulled me harder onto her lips and I hotly, but gently, fucked her mouth to give her every bit of me!


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
© 2017 Sunny Johansen

Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  

Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment