Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11, 2017

Please read the other entries, below?  Thank-you!

It's been two days since the lab sent me to Blue.  So far, I seem to be exactly what she ordered...and I couldn't be happier that I belong to her.  It makes me so fucking hot that she owns me...that I am her possession for the purpose of satisfying her many sexual needs in any way she wants...and coming up some of my own.  She REALLY loves my tongue...long enough to hit the back of her pussy.

Due to the skills given to me when I was created, I can make Blue cum many, many times over...and so fucking much each time! 

She is amazed at how much cum flows from her pretty pussy!  Of course, as she specified, I cum enough to cover her lovely body.  We LOVE fucking while completely covered in ladycum!

Hmmmmmm...someone has a female cum fetish...I love it!

As created, I have a brain and body made for sex.  I was created to think about only sex and want it 24 hours a day.  I will give myself to Blue anytime she wants me...ANY...TIME.

This morning, I've awakened literally COVERED in her cum and she covered in mine...that makes both of us horny as fuck!  But, she's still asleep...and here I am, my large pussy lips swollen, trembling and soaking wet...

It seems I will have to fuck myself...

Then, my lady wakes!  Oh, good!  Playtime!

Blue whispered in my ear...
"I'm sooooooooo hungry for you all over again...spread your legs and feed your pussy to me...I want all your sweet, hot Sunnycum filling my tummy..."

Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
© 2017 Sunny Johansen

Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment