Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18, 2017

When Blue ordered me to be created for her, she specified that I be able to cum lots and lots...WAY more than any human...
Please know, we are not dom/sub.  Not in my fantasy and not in real life. 

Btw, my real life sex blog is real sex between Blue and I.  It isn't fiction.  Some of it is crazy sexual stuff, but it still happened.  That's just the way we are.  Here's a link:

https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/
 

You may see similarities between that blog and this one.  That's because I/we have real aspects I want in my fantasy.  Some things about me and some things about her make us unique and very desirable to each other.  Make sense?  Good! 
_______________________________________________

My goodness...my baby is so good at sucking my pussy!  Of course, she's the only woman I've ever had or ever will, but I can tell she's good...my pussy is such a mouthful, and she sucks it as though she's having me for dinner!  Maybe she is...she says I cum enough to fill her tummy, and it feels so hot in her throat and warm in her tummy!

And, oh fuck, she made me cum sooooooo many times, holding my ass, sometimes pulling herself up to my pussy to suck in more of my big, swollen outer lips.  She whimpered with hunger for all the Sunnycum I could give her, burying her face between my legs...

I managed to grab a big toy and reached back while she was eating me, rubbing it on her overheated pussy...she SCREAMED into me and gripped my ass harder...
"FUCK ME, SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I rammed the toy inside her sweet pussy...she screamed more and BIT my swollen orchid with her lips, pulling on my pussy with her mouth and cumming like an animal while I showed her pussy no mercy with the toy...I came again, this time all over her face, since she was screaming into my pussy and unable to swallow all my cum!

Our orgasms passed and I slid down her slippery body and held her, my tummy against her pussy.  I could feel it quivering and it felt so hot on my skin!  I kissed her body everywhere I could reach, then slid up to her mouth, her body shuddering when my strong tummy rubbed on her pussy...

Baby wrapped her legs around my ass while I kissed her oh-so-deeply...she made hot, sexy little noises while my tongue slid around inside her warm, wet mouth.

I licked her neck and cheeks, lapping up all my cum, making her squeal very softly...I held it in my mouth, then kissed her, letting my cum slide into her mouth.  She yelped with pleasure and noisily swallowed it, sucking my tongue.

We held each other, exchanging little kisses and I love you's.  She pet me...all my long hair down my back, petting my ass over and over, praising me, her own personal hot playtoy, for fucking her so well...giving her so much of everything she desires and fucking her out of her mind...

Fuck...I cum so fucking hard doing that...

I held her, feeling very lucky I was created for her...and loving how fucking horny it makes me to be all hers.  My ass, my pussy, my heart and soul.  I am her possession, and she lets me be as hot and slutty as I desire while I satisfy her.


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment