Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Random Hotness - Part Five

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on this blog and my regular sex blog, but, as with anything on that blog, they are real, having happened only a few days before posting.  

For sexual fantasy entries on this blog, scroll down to "My Pussy Said Naptime Was Over."   Thanks for reading!

I awoke in the middle of the night to find that my hot baby had cum all over my thigh, and it had dribbled to my pussy.
Fuck!  That's hot as hell!  If I had awakened before that, I must have thought I was dreaming when she, undoubtedly, was holding my thigh with both hands and fucking herself to death on it...

I gently rolled onto my back, pulled my knees back and spread them, rubbing her still-warm cum and juices all over my pussy.  Without waking her, I slid two fingers deep, deep inside me, whimpering while I wiggled them, getting even more sloppy-drippy...

I reached for our double-toy, gripped it with both hands, and, still with my knees tucked back, I DROVE that fucker way, WAY inside me!  Ten, hard in-and-out strokes and I came like hell, splattering my cum all over my inner thighs and squealing with my mouth closed to keep as quiet as I could...

Oh my...I slid the toy from my pussy, delighting in my hot cum flowing down and flooding my ass opening...I slid my fingers, from there up through my pussy, then licked and sucked them, breathing heavily. 

I didn't know Blue was now awake...I found out when I felt her breath and her lips on my ear, speaking softly, "You are just hot as hell, my sweet slutty playmate."

I smiled and wrapped my body around her, smothering her lips with breathy kisses and telling her, "Every bit of me belongs to you, baby."


The End

Writing again in a few days.  I await your return.
Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment