Thursday, February 28, 2019

Random Hotness - Part 8

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on both, this blog and my real sex blog at https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/  
On that blog, everything is real, having happened only a few days before posting.  Thanks for reading!

She makes me so horny...so easily...

All she has to do is touch me.  Anywhere.

I adore belonging to her...my pussy gets dripping wet from being her possession...her slutty wife who fucks her whenever she desires.  I cum just by doing anything she sexually wants done.  Regular readers know what I'm capable of, and what it does to me.

With my mouth buried in her sweet pussy, I'm in my own world...sucking her for hours on end, swallowing every one of her hot orgasms...fucking her with my mouth to one orgasm after another without letting her rest in between.

Her luscious cum feels so hot in my mouth and while sliding down my throat.  I suck...I swallow...I suck...I swallow...driving her out of her mind each time her body rocks with another orgasm, and driving my own pussy crazy...   

How nice it feels when I have a lot of her cum in my tummy!  We both cum a lot, and it's delightful!


The End

Writing again in ONLY a few days.  I await your return.
Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment